Why do some people put in resumes, call after call, and you rarely get a call? Today, follow 360 common sense. Com to see some reasons why your resume is sinking.
These four reasons make resume hard to understand
Reason 1: age
Many HR said the demand for job seekers in their 30s was higher than other age groups. But it's interesting to note that longer work experience is really important, with headhunters and hiring managers saying that "the demand for 40 something job seekers is higher than the demand for 20 something job seekers."
Reason 2: frequent job hopping
In HR's eyes, frequent job hopping (including leaving within one year of entry) will disqualify job seekers. This is not good for the cross century generation, which is famous for changing jobs. On average, they change jobs every two years.
Reason 3: outdated skills
One skill will make HR remember you instantly, but the "outdated skills" of job seekers will also make employers turn around and leave. Only the skills that keep pace with the times can make you stand out. The times are improving, so do you!
Reason 4: fired
It's not surprising that most recruiters and managers agree that a "layoff" experience can "seriously harm" the applicant's chances of success in the job market. But the next few are disturbing: chronic illness or disability, followed by extended maternity or paternity leave, which the study says "harms career prospects more than leaving for further study or even being fired."
How to do a resume
1. Position name
The position name is in the prominent position of the resume, and HR often pays attention to it at the first time. To beautify the title of a position is usually to prove one's abilities and qualifications, but the result is often against one's wishes. If you want to apply for a senior manager position and say that your previous position is a supervisor on your resume, the HR Director will think that your qualifications are too high when screening your resume. You will lose an opportunity because you overstate yourself.
Instead of exaggerating the title of the position, career experts suggest making more effort to describe the job. You can tell the employer that you have more responsibility than your position.
2. Working hours
HR has a strong sense of time, so when we describe working hours, we should also try to be as precise as possible to the month. On the issue of working hours, many job seekers often only write down the positions in a company from a certain year to a certain year on their resumes, rarely accurate to the month. These people are trying to cover up the fact that they have changed jobs in this way. But it's not a good idea.
If you can give a strong reason why you change jobs more frequently, it's not a big problem.
3. Work skills
What are your skills? In today's highly competitive talent market, you may think of exaggerating your professional ability. But there are risks, too, because every employer wants its employees to function as described in their resumes. Even if you get the job by this way, once the enterprise finds that you are not competent for the job, can you still stand in the company next?
You can describe your professional ability in a certain range and pay attention to words. For example, in terms of basic knowledge, "trained" or "familiar with use"; in terms of experience, "solid understanding" or "obtaining qualification certificate"; in terms of professional knowledge, "having demonstrable achievements" or "strong ability", etc.
4. Education background
教育背景的分量有多重？取决于你的态度！没有人希望自己因为肄业而早早遭到淘汰，所以一些人会列出在 学习的时间，而不提学位证书的事儿。但这一点恰恰就会让用人 发现你的心虚。
What is the weight of education background? It depends on your attitude! No one wants to be eliminated early because of their university education, so some people will list the time of studying in university instead of mentioning the degree. But this point will let the employing unit find out your deficiency of heart.
If you can't graduate from University, you can emphasize the courses you have taken, the scores you have obtained, the qualification certificate, etc. that can prove your ability. If you can add reasons for not completing your studies, such as family financial reasons, etc. If you do get a degree, be honest about your major and don't fake it.
5. Work performance
Work performance is the best way to show you. In the description of job performance, the most likely mistake for job seekers is to take the team's success as their own. If you attribute the results of your team's efforts to yourself, demotion is probably the best result once things are revealed. Another reason to avoid this is that it makes employers think you are self-centered.
When you apply for a job, you need to clarify the position you need to apply for in your resume. When you introduce your previous work experience, it's better to be accurate to the month. Then you need to introduce what work skills you have, what you will appreciate, how much education you have, and don't report your work results falsely. If you are found out, the consequences are very serious Heavy.
1. If you write your resume on the spot. The handwriting is scrawled and altered more than 3 times, which generally indicates that this person is careless. I've always felt that not only the heart, but also the words. If you are generous and cheerful, your handwriting will not be too small. And the higher the level of education, the more beautiful the handwriting is, and it's not hard to see it.
2. Whether age, rank and salary match: middle managers are generally over 25 years old, senior managers are generally over 30 years old, over 40 years old or middle managers, so their development potential should be carefully considered. The treatment level can refer to the salary status of the location. If it is not within the reasonable scope, it shall be confirmed carefully or background investigation shall be conducted if conditions permit.
3. Whether the filling is complete: for the blank space that is not filled in, if there are more than 2 blank spaces that are not filled in without any confidential information, it can be considered that this person has a more casual attitude towards employment.
4. Continuity of work experience: if there is a fault in work experience, it is generally personal entrepreneurship, physical health or unable to find a job. It is necessary to understand the reason and destination in detail.
5. Job stability: it is qualified to work in an enterprise for 2 years (one year for general workers), and it can be regarded as stable for 3-5 years. It can be regarded as poor stability or incompetent working ability if one enterprise changes for more than 1 year (or less).
6. Enterprise background: if the level of position or income is the same from well-known enterprises to unknown enterprises, it may be the level of ability. If there is a great improvement in the level from an unknown enterprise to a well-known enterprise, there may be water, which needs to be carefully examined. If you have worked in a small-scale and non standardized enterprise for more than 5 years, you will not have a high level.
7. Industry experience: if several jobs are cross industry job hopping, this person's career planning and self positioning are vague.
8. Education background: education background needless to say, management position is best to have professional training experience and certificate.
9. Family background: the general level of this person can be further confirmed in combination with the education background. Their spouse's occupation and education level are very important.
10. Treatment requirements: it can judge the person's intention to apply for a job. If the required treatment is significantly higher than the scope of the position, it indicates that the applicant has certain speculative psychology. If the requirements are too low, the job seeker may not have enough confidence in himself.
11. Reason for leaving: the value orientation and development desire of this person can be judged.
12. Job responsibilities: if there is a significant deviation from the post capacity, it may be a false experience.