Business card is the "face" of workplace people, so what should we pay attention to in the details of business card? Today, let's follow 360 common sense.
You need to know about business cards
First, clean and tidy
Business cards may not be beautiful enough, but they must be kept clean and tidy. Do not give people crumpled business cards. In the first contact in the workplace, the business card is "face", "unkempt" to see each other is extremely disrespectful, and it is difficult to gain respect from others in the future.
Second, delivery direction
When giving a business card to another person, you should follow the one with the word to the other person, so that the other person can see the name, position and other information at a glance without turning it 180 degrees. This often overlooked detail, however, is a considerate performance that will win others' favor.
Third, pay attention to the eyes
When handing and receiving a business card, keep your eyes fixed and respectful, and avoid looking at the next person when handing a business card to someone. After receiving the business card of the other party, don't put it in your pocket at once. Check it carefully. It's better to read out the name, company and title of the other party in a low voice, so as to show your concern, and then carefully put them away.
Fourth, delivery order
Pay attention to the priority of business cards: the younger generation first to the elder, the lower level first to the higher level, and the man first to the woman. In the case of a large number of people who are not familiar with it, the principle of "from near to far" can be followed.
Fifth, proper preservation
It's easy to get dirty if you put the card on the table at will; it's not dignified to put it in your pants pocket; it's not polite to put it in a messy bag in front of others. The best way to do this is to put it in your shirt pocket or card holder alone. If you have to put the business card on the table first, you must take it away when you leave. If the guest finds his business card on the table, chair or even the ground, his impression on you will be very bad.
Benefits of using business cards
1. In social communication, people often exchange business cards after the introduction of the guest and the host. Business cards are called "messengers of communication". In recent years, the use of business cards is becoming more and more common in interpersonal communication and public relations activities, and the use of business cards is of great benefit.
2. It is convenient to use business cards for introduction. Generally speaking, when introducing themselves orally, people are not good at talking about their positions, especially those with many titles and several positions. Others think that you can boast and deal with these contradictions by using business cards.
3. Impressed by the use of the business card, the white and black characters on the business card are kept for a long time. As long as the business card is present, you are not afraid to forget the other party due to busy work and many things. You can communicate with each other at any time, and play a role of continuous introduction and promotion.
4. The use of business cards has the function of advertising. When people conduct business and business contacts, they can make them understand the business they are engaged in.
Here are the steps to exchange business cards:
1. Hold the business card with the thumb and index finger of both hands. When delivering a business card, face the person who receives it. At the same time, you should bow slightly, that is, head slightly lower.
2. The party who accepts the business card must nod his head to express his thanks, hand out his business card in the same way, and then spend some time reading the contents of the business card carefully. The reason: a business card is your identity; it shows who you are, what you do, and for whom you work - a business card is your appearance.
3. Next, at the right time, in these small ceremonies, each person should hold his or her business card on his or her chest for recognition.
4. Try not to mark or mark the business card.