We all know that sitting for a long time is very harmful to our health. We need to pay attention to these precautions, so as to avoid the harm of sitting for a long time. In daily life, as office workers, we have to sit for a long time to work. In such a big environment, we need to pay attention to our health. Nowadays, people are comfortable and comfortable. Even during working hours, most of the time they are sitting. Many problems can be solved by using hands and brains. They don't need to run around. But in this way, it has a great impact on everyone's health. Follow 360 common sense to see how to alleviate the harm of sedentary.
10 hazards of long-term sitting
1. Cause heart disease
When sitting for a long time, muscles burn less fat, blood flows slowly, and fatty acids are more likely to block the heart. High blood pressure and cholesterol are associated with sedentary behavior, and the risk of cardiovascular disease in sedentary people is more than twice that of the least sedentary people.
2. Leading to a large loss of abdomen
When you stand, walk, or even sit up straight, your abdominal muscles keep you straight. But when you're in a chair, your abdominal muscles don't work anymore. Tight back muscles and soft abdominal muscles form a disastrous posture, which aggravates the natural curvature of the spine and forms a disease called scoliosis or over concave back. Besides, sitting for a long time will make your waist pile up a swimming circle, which need not be introduced!
3. Causes hip tension
Flexible hips help you keep your balance, but sedentary people rarely stretch the muscles and joints around their hips, which can become stiffer and tighter, limiting the range of motion and range of strides. It is found that hip tension and reduced balance ability are one of the reasons for the elderly to fall easily.
4. The bottom is no longer tight
When you sit down, you don't need to do anything. You will get used to it. A soft butt can damage your stability, your ability to get up, and your ability to stay strong and to walk fast.
5. Poor blood circulation of lower limbs
Sitting for a long time will slow down the blood circulation, causing body fluids to collect in the legs. The resulting problems include swelling of the ankle, varicose blood vessels, and dangerous blood masses (i.e., deep vein thrombosis).
6. Brittle bones
Weight bearing activities, such as walking or running, stimulate the buttocks and lower body bones to grow thicker. Scientists attribute part of the recent surge in osteoporosis cases to lack of activity.
7. Causes brain to sink
Muscle activity can pump fresh blood to the whole brain, and promote the release of various brain enhancing and mood enhancing chemicals. When we sit long, everything slows down, including brain function.
8. Causes spinal stiffness
The inactive spine becomes stiff and easy to be damaged in daily activities. When we move around, the soft disc between the vertebrae stretches and contracts like a sponge, full of fresh blood and nutrients. When we sit for a long time, the spinal disc is squeezed unevenly and loses its elasticity. Collagen around tendons and ligaments hardens.
9. Causes the lumbar disc to protrude
People who often sit have a higher risk of lumbar disc herniation. When the upper part of the lumbar spine is tensioned or stretched forward by the psoas major muscle, the psoas major muscle penetrates into the abdominal cavity. The weight of the upper body will fall on the ischium instead of spreading along the curvature of the spine.
10. A sprained neck
If you sit at your desk, stretch your neck to type, or tilt your head to hold the phone while typing, you may strain your cervical vertebra and cause permanent imbalance. A neck drop can also cause overstretched shoulder and back muscles, especially the trapezius, which connects the neck and shoulders, as well as your shoulders and back.
Do this to alleviate the danger of sedentary
1. Push hands together. Sit up straight, push each other with both hands together, keep this movement for 5 seconds, then relax, and do it at least 4 times. This movement can exercise the pectoralis major muscle, also can thin the arm.
2. Lift your legs. Lift one leg until it's sore, then change the other. You can exercise the quadriceps of thigh and thigh which you seldom exercise.
3. Wall station. The back heel is a fist away from the wall, the shoulder blades are clamped back, the chin is closed, the abdominal muscles are forced to retract, and there is no gap between the waist and the wall as much as possible. Can stretch chest, relax tight shoulder. Also can increase difficulty, namely thigh sits down, rubs the wall up and down slowly, like this may exercise thigh thigh quadriceps.
4. Lie on the bed. Before and after going to bed, you can lie on the bed for a while, which helps to passively extend the front torso, which is compressed all day.
5. Half squat. The distance between feet and shoulders is the same width, the abdomen is tightened, and the thigh is sat down, which can effectively exercise the thigh muscles.
6. On tiptoe. Put your feet together, stand on tiptoe, relax, and repeat 20 to 30 times. When you stand on tiptoe, the amount of blood squeezed out by the muscles at the back of both calves each time they contract is equivalent to the amount of blood drained by the heart pulse. So, sedentary person, had better sit every 1 hour to do a tiptoe exercise, can make lower limb blood return smoothly.
After going home, don't nest on the sofa. Although you feel that your whole body has been relaxed, when you recline on the sofa, the turning point of the spinal cord is at the lumbar spine, which will make the lumbar spine more stressed, easily cause lower back pain, and even disc herniation. You can remember the formula "four electricity is less than two", that is, the time of sitting watching TV, computer, mobile phone and playing games is less than two hours.
To improve their health, in daily life, we need to do these things well. We must pay attention to the prevention of their health, improve their diet and living habits, so as to avoid everyone's health problems. In addition, we should pay attention to these precautions when we are sitting for a long time. At ordinary times, we must pay attention to the awareness of health care. In life, we should pay attention to the exercise of the above methods. We believe that through long-term persistence and exercise, we will keep our health well.