Jadeite of high quality is called jadeite. Color, penetration, uniformity, shape and knocking are the methods for ordinary people to appreciate or evaluate jadeite. Jadeite is divided into: glass type, dark old pit, old pit, gold wire, Youqing, Douqing, Huaqing, Guaqing, etc. Let's have a look with 360 common sense.
Appraisal principle of jadeite
1. The more green, the more valuable.
2. Transparency: the crystal structure inside the jadeite is compact, with good texture and high transparency. What we call "glass type" is jadeite with high transparency. For example, because the jadeite itself is rich in chromium, it forms ice type jadeite, which is valuable and hard to find.
3. Color uniformity: in addition to the delicate green color and high transparency, it is also necessary to have a uniform hue.
4. Defects: pay attention to whether there are cracks, spots, etc., which will affect the quality of jadeite.
5. Shape: most of the emerald rings are oval shaped, and there are many other shapes. The quality and beauty of the shapes also affect the price of the jade.
6. Carver or grinder: the quality of the work and the symbolic meaning of the ornament have an impact on the price.
7. Size and thickness: jade of the same quality is of large and thick price.
8. Luster: in addition to the above conditions, the luster should be bright and not dark.
Raw material selection
Rub the skin
Wiping is an old rule, also known as sloughing or rubbing stone. It is a conservative way to open a gambling stone. Because the specific part of Jieyu is not determined, it is easy to cut the green part, so the effect of wiping is good and safe. It mainly depends on fog, bottom and color. Because you can see some changes in the interior of the jade with strong light when you have a scratch mouth, to judge the depth and width of the green. The order of skin cleaning: one is to wipe the dust, two is to wipe the dry, three is to wipe the ringworm, four is to wipe the pine blossom. There is only one purpose of rubbing stones, that is to find the true green color.
The original method of cutting is to press sand with a bow saw and slowly cut stones. If it is found that cutting can not be continued, it is convenient to take measures to save. Another is to use a jade cutting machine, which is coated with emery layer to cut blades. It is accurate and fast. In order to reduce loss and smoke pollution, and protect the cutting blades, the oil immersed cutting machine is often used. However, because the cutting process is not easy to see in the oil or water when the clamp holds the stone, it is necessary to completely untie it to know the winning or losing. Therefore, the position must be found before cutting. Generally, the knife can be cut from the scratch or from the window, or from the pine blossom or along the crack. When the color of the first knife is not visible, the second knife and the third knife can also be cut. The saying "one knife is poor, one knife is rich" refers to this truth.
Grindstone is to polish and show the transparency completely, so that people can see its good color or water. If the raw material is coarse and not polished, the transparency of jadeite raw material can also be increased by applying clear water to the raw stone. One kind of grindstone is dark gambling (gambling with a hazy head). There is no trace of scratch or natural fracture of the stone. The other is half light and half dark gambling. When there is a knock, scratch or small gap on the stone, you can see the clue of water and color inside the gambling stone. The rest of the parts that are not observed smoothly can still be gambled.
Cleaning and maintenance of jadeite
Clean and maintain the jadeite regularly: if the surface of jadeite is dirty due to long-term wearing, clean it with clear water and then gently sweep the jadeite with horsetail bristle brush. In this way, it is difficult for corrosive substances to exist on the surface of jadeite for a long time to damage it. Remember, when bathing or exercising, it's best to remove the jadeite. Because bath fluid or sweat is corrosive substance with acid and alkali, in this environment for a long time, it is easy to lead to loss of luster. Usually jadeite can be moistened and cured with a small amount of white tea oil after cleaning. It can not only lock the water content of jadeite, but also improve the luster and moistening degree of jadeite.
In addition: when cleaning each time, pay attention to observe whether the hanging rope is worn or not, and whether the inlay ornaments are loose. In this way, timely repair and maintenance can be found and sent back to the store for maintenance, so as to avoid the damage and loss of jadeite jade caused by the broken hanging rope and loose inlay.