In spring and summer, the sun becomes dazzling. Maybe everyone needs a pair of sunglasses. Today, let's talk about sunglasses. I found that some people wear sunglasses and others don't. is it good to wear sunglasses? Is it necessary to wear sunglasses? Here we can definitely tell you that sunglasses must be worn, especially in the case of strong sunlight, which is not only for beauty, decoration, wearing sunglasses has many benefits. Let's have a look with 360 common sense.
One of the most important functions of sunglasses is to block the strong light and prevent the harmful light such as ultraviolet rays from entering the human eye too much, causing damage. If you wear sunglasses in summer, first, it can lighten the regulating burden of the ciliary muscle of your eyes under strong light, and let your eyes see objects in the natural light, which is the most comfortable time for your eyes. Second, sunglasses are not only used to block harmful light, but also prevent dust particles from entering your eyes in windy weather To some extent, it has become the best shelter for eyes. According to the determination of relevant experts, since 1996, sunspot activities have become more and more frequent, resulting in more and more UV damage to human body, especially in Qinghai, Tibet and other plateau areas in China due to the long sunshine time, so here is the most vulnerable to UV damage, so people in these areas should especially wear sunglasses.
In the earliest days, sunglasses only had one kind of big frame and big lens. Because they looked like two eyes of a toad, they were also called toads at that time. They were round and only one color. Black ones are different now. There are several kinds of sunglasses here, such as those with wide and narrow sides, square ones, garden ones, long ones and partial ones. There are many colors, such as red, green ones There are more than 20 kinds of yellow and amber colors, which make the candidates dazzled. There is a big choice, but there is no idea. Not all colors are good for the eyes. In addition, the sunglasses you like don't fit you. Let's talk about the color of sunglasses first.
At present, the production materials of solar lenses in the market are basically the same as those of myopia lenses, and they are divided into two categories: glass and resin lenses. However, the processing technology of the two is different. The sunglasses of glass lenses are mainly mixed with some metal salts with special absorption properties. For example, the glass lenses with nickel and cobalt are purple, and the glass lenses with cobalt and copper are blue, The main method of colouring sunglasses for resin lenses is immersion dyeing, which is to soak the lenses in hot water dissolved in organic pigments for colouring. However, no matter which colouring method is used, the color of sunglasses must be beneficial to our eyes. In the face of so many colors of sunglasses on the market, which one should we choose?
Expert: from the point of view of human physiology, grey, green and Tan are good for human eyes, too deep and too light are not good. Sunglasses of different colors have different functions. Please choose the one that suits you,
Blue and gray: the absorption rate of visible light is the highest, and the visual effect is darker.
Mercury: high density lens coating is suitable for outdoor sports.
Yellow: improve the contrast and provide more accurate vision, also known as night vision mirror.
Gray film: it absorbs any spectrum evenly, so the scenery will only darken, but there will be no obvious color difference, showing the true and natural feeling.
Tan film: improve visual contrast and clarity, filter out a lot of blue light. In case of serious air pollution or fog, wearing effect is better.
Rapunzel green: it can absorb ultraviolet rays and maximize the green light reaching the eyes. It is suitable for people who are prone to fatigue.
But Sunglasses with too deep color are likely to cause traffic accidents due to poor traffic signal recognition ability. Sunglasses with too light color can't block the sunlight. At present, China only has strict regulations on the traffic signal recognition ability of sunglasses with red, green and yellow colors. There is no relevant regulation on other colors, but here's a way to choose sunglasses Nuisance try it out: that is to say, you must try it when you buy it. Look at the color difference of the surrounding environment. Generally speaking, the sunglasses with small color difference change are more suitable.
Many people think that the darker the color of sunglasses, the more UV resistant they are. In fact, whether the sunglasses are UV resistant or not has nothing to do with the color depth of the mirror, but it has something to do with the production materials of the lenses. If the sunglasses are made of UV resistant materials, they are sunglasses with UV resistant functions. Such mirrors usually have UV marks when they are sold, but because of the Limited by the current processing technology, the maximum UV protection function of sunglasses can reach 97%, which is less than 100%. Therefore, when you see Sunglasses with uv100% logo, they are not really worthy of the name. Judge whether sunglasses are UV resistant,
In addition to seeing whether it has UV mark, you can also see whether the edge of the connecting frame of the lens is smooth, and the edge of the lens is smooth, which is made of resin material. This kind of lens has strong anti UV function. The wavy edge of the lens is generally made of glass material. This kind of lens not only has poor anti UV function, but also is easy to produce degrees during installation, which is harmful to our eyes.
How to choose a good-looking Sunglasses
1. It's better to choose a professional Sunglasses store, or choose a guaranteed shopping mall with physical stores, such as golden vision outdoor products franchise. In addition to these regular glasses business, there are many sunglasses in the market are sold through informal channels. Most of these products come from manual workshops with poor conditions and equipment. Due to the lack of perfect detection and management, these sunglasses may be fashionable in style, but there is no quality to speak of, and the damage to the eyes can be imagined. Moreover, if conditions permit, try to choose some larger brands to buy.
2. Hangtag: in addition to telling you the manufacturer, trademark and place of production, there are many useful information hidden in the hangtag, such as whether the glasses you choose are sunglasses or light colored glasses, resin lenses or other materials. UV protection, etc.
3. Lens quality: one of the simplest ways to identify the lens quality is to take the glasses and shake them back and forth in front of your eyes to see whether the objects move with the lens.
4. Color: the color selection of the lens shall be based on the principle that the color of the surrounding environment is not distorted, the edge of the object is clear, and the signal lights of different colors can be effectively identified.
5. UV index: for sunglasses, UV index is a very important standard, that is, the UV filtering effect. At present, the UV index of most sunglasses is between 96% - 98%. Dark lenses are better than light ones.
6. Frame: choosing the right frame is also the guarantee for a pair of glasses to get good optical correction effect. Don't be too big or too heavy, and don't wear it for too long, otherwise you will easily fall into the sunglasses trap and wear some "Sunglasses syndrome"
7. Lens material: glass and resin are the most common on the market at present. The disadvantage of glass lenses is that they are fragile and easy to stab eyes. Compared with glass, resin lens has the following advantages: not easy to break, light weight, and high light transmittance. Therefore, the best choice is resin lens.