The service life of any furniture is closely related to the daily cleaning and maintenance of users. Only by treating furniture correctly and carefully can it be durable and bright as new. Wardrobe is generally composed of cabinet body, door panel and hardware. Different functions and material maintenance and cleaning methods are naturally different, which cannot be generalized. Therefore, this 360 common sense network will talk about the cleaning and maintenance skills of different parts of the wardrobe.
Cleaning and maintenance skills of different parts of wardrobe
Cleaning and maintenance of cabinet
The cabinet is generally built of plates, which is the main component of the wardrobe. Its quality directly determines the service life of the wardrobe. In the market, the board of the whole wardrobe is mainly wood-based panel, and the solid wood panel is seldom used due to its high price and other reasons. The cabinet occupies most of the area of the wardrobe. Pay attention to keep the surface clean everyday. When there is dust, use a feather duster or soft cloth to remove dust.
Cleaning and maintenance of door panel
The material of the wardrobe door panel is often more diverse than that of the cabinet body, and the door panel of different materials also has a great impact on the price of the overall wardrobe. Closet door cleaning is not the same. Different materials should be treated according to their different characteristics to choose the corresponding cleaning tools and cleaning methods.
1. Solid wood door panel: the solid wood door panel is usually made of some precious hardwood. When cleaning, choose a professional cleaning solution, spray it on a clean cotton cloth, and then wipe it evenly until the surface is clean.
2. Artificial door panel: the most common door panel material. Because both sides of the panel are faced with melamine, waterproof and moisture-proof, you can use a semi dry towel to gently wipe the glass door panel: the glass door panel will become rough when stained with fiber, to maintain their crystal and color, it is best to use glass water as a cleaner, with newspapers, to wipe.
3. Aluminum alloy door panel: glass water or other detergents may make the aluminum alloy lose its original luster. You can directly wipe it with a semi dry towel, or you can use a special aluminum alloy cleaner to restore its original appearance.
4. Leather door panel: leather products feel soft, too hard or sharp things will cause physical damage, so try to use a soft cloth for wiping.
Cleaning and maintenance of hardware accessories
The hardware accessories of the wardrobe include handle, lock body, hinge, etc. Although they are small in size, they play an important role. The cleaning and maintenance of these hardware accessories are indispensable. The hardware fittings are suitable to be wiped gently with dry soft cloth. Do not wash them with chemical detergent or acid liquid, otherwise the hardware will be corroded.
Cleaning method for dull surface of stainless steel handle and other hardware: it can be wiped with brightener, which can increase the brightness of the lock cylinder. Cleaning method: when the rotation is not flexible enough, a small amount of black powder can be scraped off the pencil core, and gently blown into the lock hole. Decoration first net reminds consumers to avoid dripping lubricating oil, which will make it easier to adhere to dust cleaning methods: hinge, hanging wheel, caster adhesion dust may reduce performance due to dust adhesion in long-term movement, and one or two drops of lubricating oil every half a year or so can keep it smooth.
"Six don't" for moving door wardrobe maintenance
1. Don't put the wardrobe in the sun, and don't put it in the too dry place, so as to avoid the wood cracking and deformation.
2. Do not put the wardrobe in a very humid place, so as to prevent the wood from swelling when it is wet, and it will be easy to rot for a long time, and the drawers will not open.
3. Don't press heavy objects on the top of furniture such as overcoat cabinet, because this will cause the cabinet door not to close tightly.
4. Don't wash the wardrobe with alkaline water or boiled water, and don't place high concentration alcohol, banana water and other things on the desktop to prevent damage to the paint.
5. Do not drag and pull hard when carrying, but lift and handle gently; lay flat and stably when placing; if the ground is uneven, pad the wardrobe legs to prevent damaging the mortise structure.
6. Do not wash with water or wipe the wardrobe made of plywood with a wet rag, and do not soak the drawers and other detachable positions in alkaline water, so as to prevent the plywood from loose or degumming.
"Six requirements" for the maintenance of sliding door wardrobe
1. To choose drawers and cabinets with high tightness is the best strategy to reduce dust.
2. To use the sliding door, you must first see whether the handle has bulge. If there is bulge, you should press it flat first, otherwise the frame or handle will be damaged.
3. It is necessary to prevent heavy objects and sharp utensils from hitting the track, scratching the cabinet body and door panel, and the cabinet edge shall not touch water and other liquid solvents, so as to prevent the edge from falling off.
4. To make it more breathable, or regularly use dehumidifier, so as to avoid cabinet, clothing damp bacteria. Use less chemical fragrances to deodorize the wardrobe as they are likely to cause damage.
5. It is normal that the light rail door pulley makes a noise after a long service time. To ensure the pulley is smooth and silent for a long time, please add lubricating oil along the upper and lower pulleys regularly every 2-3 months.
6. When the room air or the weather is too humid, please open the doors and windows regularly for ventilation and place small bags of dry lime or other desiccant in the corner of the wardrobe to prevent the cabinet and the door panel from mildew and deformation.