There are many different types of furniture surface treatment technology, so what is painted furniture? As the name implies, painted furniture refers to furniture with a layer of paint on the surface, of course, this paint must be suitable for furniture. Spray painting furniture mostly reflects the retro and return to nature, which can fully show the natural color of wood. Because of this, spray painting furniture has become the leading role of many families. Since spray painting furniture is so commonly used, you may as well and 360 common sense network to understand the daily cleaning and maintenance methods of spray painting furniture.
Maintenance methods of painted furniture
1. The maintenance of painted furniture is directly related to the service life of furniture. The paint film of furniture is just like the skin of human body, with capillaries distributed on the surface. If the maintenance is not carried out regularly, the paint film will soon age, lose light and crack.
2. It is strictly prohibited to use hard foreign matters to mark the surface of the paint film, and it is strictly prohibited that cigarette butts, boiled water and other high-temperature objects contact the surface of the paint film.
3. Corrosive chemicals, such as "acid and alkali", shall not contact the surface.
4. It is strictly prohibited to expose the furniture to the sun or rain, and avoid water immersion at the parts touching the ground, otherwise, the paint film will accelerate aging and structural deformation.
5. After the furniture is placed, it is forbidden to move, shake and vibrate at will to avoid deformation and falling off of the connecting parts.
6. Furniture shall not be placed under more than the design pressure. If it is under heavy pressure for a long time, the furniture structure will be deformed and the paint film will fall off.
7. Paint furniture should be wiped once a day with a wet towel to keep the paint film moist enough to avoid serious dehydration and aging.
8. According to the change of air humidity, the furniture shall be wiped with the special oil for painting furniture once a week in spring and summer, and at least twice a week in autumn and winter to avoid the tarnish of the paint film and the aging of the furniture color. When wiping, the paint film shall be wiped in place carefully and several times more to fully absorb.
Advantages and disadvantages of furniture painting:
1. Advantages of furniture painting: this operation method seems to be more delicate and smooth, and the paint surface is even, not only the construction speed is fast, but also the feel of furniture is good.
2. Disadvantages of furniture painting: if it is painting, there are many preparatory work needed in the early stage. First, make sure the ground is clean, and splash water on the ground to prevent the air pump from bringing dust. Construction should be carried out in a certain area, and the Dover handed over in the non construction area should be protected with newspapers. Spray painting construction is not only costly but also troublesome. Air pump and spray gun are also needed.