Iron furniture always gives the impression of delicacy and romance, both indoor and outdoor. Common have bedroom iron art bed, also have balcony or courtyard iron art table and chair, the style can be simple but complex, popular with people. However, we all know that metal furniture is most afraid of corrosion. The more beautiful furniture, the more attention should be paid to daily cleaning and maintenance. So today 360 common sense network will share with you some knowledge about the purchase and maintenance of iron furniture.
When choosing iron furniture, we should pay attention to the following points:
1. See the material of iron furniture
Iron furniture has the basic combination of metal glass, metal leather, metal solid wood and metal cloth art. When selecting, we should pay attention to the material. You can start by touching, observing the color, and checking the brightness. Good iron products usually feel smooth and flat, the material looks more textured, not hard to touch, and the color is relatively full.
2. Look at the style of iron furniture
When choosing iron furniture, we should consider the overall style of the house. For example, if the home decoration is dominated by cold colors, the iron furniture selected should be dominated by solid wood and iron furniture, and the color is mainly bronze and golden yellow, because in people's eyes, the cold color is put behind and the warm color is tilted forward, so do not reverse the position.
3. On the craft of iron furniture
For the purchase of iron furniture, it is generally necessary to check whether the iron components have been treated with anti-corrosion treatment, otherwise the furniture is easy to rust. Pay special attention to whether the anti-corrosion treatment of the joints between the metal materials has been done well, and whether there are obvious defects.
4. See details of iron furniture
When choosing iron furniture, we should pay attention to the details. For example, some furniture will have some patterns, such as petals. At this time, we should pay attention to whether the technology is exquisite and whether there are broken patterns.
5. See the welding of iron furniture
Generally good iron furniture products welding points will not be exposed. Check the quality of the iron furniture and the welding part of the furniture that can be knocked with hard objects. If the quality is good, the general knocking trace is basically the same as the color of the coin. If the quality is not good, the color of rust will appear generally.
Advantages of iron furniture:
Iron furniture has high smoothness, strong plasticity, firmness and durability, and various modeling styles. Its unique metal "cold" texture makes the hot season of iron furniture in summer. The color and shape are changeable. When consumers purchase, they can make the merchants produce various shapes according to their own desired patterns to meet the style requirements of various decorations. Compared with wood products, iron furniture's personalization degree and modeling plasticity are slightly better. Generally speaking, solid wood can't make some special shapes, and the price of solid wood partition is very high, whether it's material or labor, while the shape of iron partition can be adjusted according to the owner's preference and the needs of modeling, and the price is relatively low; compared with resin partition and density board partition, the color of iron partition can be randomly adjusted according to the style needs, which is also one of the big ones Advantages.
Disadvantages of iron furniture:
At present, no ergonomics has been considered in domestic iron art, most of which are not very comfortable; some cheap iron furniture are basically not artistic, and the welding is rough, which is easy to appear after corrosion, and the weld cracks, resulting in damage. Once the damage is not ordinary people have tools to repair.
The daily maintenance of iron furniture has these precautions:
1. Iron furniture should be placed in a dry and ventilated place. In the cleaning process, it is better not to directly wipe the surface with a wet cloth. The place where the furniture is placed, it is better to avoid the direct sunlight outside the window. If the iron furniture is exposed to the sun for a long time, the color of the paint will change, the colored paint layer will dry and peel off or the metal will be oxidized and deteriorated. Do not use humidifier around it, furniture may rust.
2. The bought iron furniture is better not to be idle for a long time, because it can also make it rusty, and don't forget to clean and dust it regularly. When dust is removed, it's better to choose the cloth made of pure cotton fabric and wipe it gently.
3. In order to prevent the metal from rusting, the cotton cloth can be dipped in a small amount of antirust oil or sewing oil regularly to wipe the surface part. For those furniture that has begun to have rust spots, you can use cotton yarn dipped in engine oil to paint on the rusty places. After a while, wipe with a cloth to eliminate the rust. If the rust has expanded and become heavy, relevant technicians should be invited to repair it. In particular, it should be noted that sandpaper and other rough materials cannot be used for grinding directly.
4. Put the furniture in the place where other hard objects don't often come into contact with, so as to avoid external force collision and hard objects knocking on the furniture. Otherwise, scars will be left, which will affect the overall appearance. Once the place where iron art is placed is selected, it should not be changed frequently. The ground should also be kept flat so that the four legs of furniture are stable and flat on the ground.
5. Iron furniture can not be placed near gas stoves and coal stoves, because chrome plated iron furniture is most afraid of gas and lampblack.