Many people think that the refrigerator is like a safe. The low temperature of the refrigerator can well inhibit the growth of bacteria, and the food stored in it is very safe. But the facts are often very different from our cognition. According to the sampling survey of the health department, the cross infection of bacteria is very serious, especially in the lower layer of raw meat, the qualified rate is almost zero. Most refrigerators are contaminated by E.coli. Raw meat and cooked food are stored in an air circulation space. Even if they are stored in layers, they will cross infect. If they are directly taken out for eating, it is easy to cause food poisoning such as diarrhea and vomiting. Let's follow 360 common sense.
Causes of bacterial cross infection
1. External pollution sources
In the process of slaughtering, transportation and sales of raw meat, due to the complex environment, there will be a large number of bacteria and viruses left on the surface. Because humidity and temperature are suitable for bacteria reproduction, a large number of bacteria will grow on the surface of raw meat, including harmful bacteria.
After a large number of bacteria are put into the refrigerator, a large number of bacteria will go to the refrigerator and generate bacterial migration, and bacteria will continue to propagate and migrate on other foods.
2. Unreasonable design of refrigerator increases pollution risk
Due to the air circulation inside the refrigerator, there is no partition for food storage, and bacteria roam freely. Each kind of food put into the refrigerator carries different pathogens, each of which will migrate to other foods through the air circulation in the refrigerator. In the end, all the food in the refrigerator will be full of various germs.
Many refrigerators are designed without the concept of partition storage. It is often that raw and cooked food are placed in the same space, and the food with strong taste and easy to absorb peculiar smell is placed in the same space. The whole refrigerated area of the refrigerator is connected, and there is no effective restriction on bacteria and smell; although the temperature in the refrigerated area is lower, the food in Kaifeng, such as frozen dumplings, raw meat, dried fish and other bacteria carrying food, is prone to cross infection, which greatly increases the risk of food pollution.
What kind of refrigerator can effectively avoid cross infection of bacteria
1. Split area storage refrigerator
Not all open door refrigerators have partition storage effect, many of them are only pseudo partition. For example, the following refrigerator is connected to the left and right, which does not play the role of partition storage, nor does it have the meaning of opening the door.
The real door opening partition refrigerator should be the two parts that the left and right doors can be separated and operated independently, so as to store food without cross infection.
On the left, fruits, snacks, drinks and other instant foods that need no cooking are also available. They can also store skin care products such as facial mask. These foods are generally less bacteria and can be eaten without cooking with water. Put food to be cooked on the right, cooked food on the top and raw meat on the bottom to avoid cross infection of bacteria in the food in the refrigerator to the greatest extent.
2. Refrigerator with reasonable functional area
Left and right independent zones can not solve all the problems. Each zone of the refrigerator should also have an independent storage layer to reduce the odor and bacterial transmission.
There is no partition in the refrigerator's freezer, and the food is easy to be contaminated by bacteria or smell.
Professional refrigerators should take into account the importance of functional zoning, and plan in advance how to kitchen food, so as to facilitate the use of consumers.
9 steps to clean the refrigerator:
1. It's better to clean the refrigerator shell every day, and wipe the refrigerator shell and handle with a slightly wet and soft cloth every day.
2. Cut off the power supply and take out the food in the refrigerator before cleaning the tank.
3. Dip the soft cloth in clean water or tableware detergent, gently scrub, and then dip in clean water to wipe the detergent away.
4. Remove the accessories in the box and clean them with clean water or detergent.
5. When cleaning the "switch", "lighting" and "thermostat" facilities of the refrigerator, please screw the rag or sponge dry.
6. After cleaning the inner wall, use a soft cloth dipped in glycerin (medical open plug dew) to wipe the inner wall of the refrigerator once, which will be easier next time.
7. Clean and wipe the sealing strip with alcohol soaked cloth. If there is no alcohol at hand, wipe the sealing strip with 1:1 vinegar water, and the disinfection effect is good.
8. Use a vacuum cleaner or a soft bristle brush to clean the air grille on the back of the refrigerator. Do not use a wet cloth to avoid rust.
9. After cleaning, plug in the power supply and check whether the temperature controller is set in the correct position.