It's also a cold winter in the north. The little friends who live in the North should have continued to supply heating in their homes. Maybe they all feel some problems. They always feel thirsty when they come home at night, but they don't get any effect after drinking water. They often have itchy throats when they sleep at night, and they will be awakened by coughing in the middle of the night. The friends who have rhinitis are even more uncomfortable. They get up in the morning and have a knot in their nose A thick layer of secretions. All these phenomena show that your room is short of water. Take a look with 360 common sense.
At this time, many people will choose to use humidifier to make the indoor air moist, but some people will also have a cold and cough. The baby's body is more sensitive. For humidifiers that are directly related to the respiratory tract, the response will be larger, which may cause respiratory problems. Most of the places where the humidifier is used are not living in a room of 20 square meters. Some mould contained in the air enters the respiratory tract, causing a series of respiratory system discomfort.
Everyone knows it's too hard, but you know what? Too much air humidity is also easy to pneumonia! Experiments show that when the air humidity is higher than 65% or lower than 38%, the growth of bacteria is the fastest. If the humidifier is used for a long time in a relatively small sealed space, the local humidity will be too high.
Especially the baby, in the high humidity environment in the world, will feel uncomfortable in the mouth, nose and respiratory tract, and even induce asthma, pneumonia and other diseases. The most favorable environmental humidity for the baby is 40% - 60%. Families with babies need to buy an indoor thermometer. As long as the humidity is maintained within the normal range, the humidifier can be turned off.
In addition to being too wet, another problem is that the humidifier is too dirty. Some of the humidifiers purchased at home are those with large water tanks. Whoever can use them for a long time after filling them up, they can only replace them when the water is gone. Some of them feel that the humidifier is not dirty at all, so they seldom clean it thoroughly. These are all wrong. The water in the humidifier tank does not flow. There will be a lot of mould in the dead water. If it is not replaced or cleaned in time, the bacteria will pull more and more, and will spread to the air through the humidifier. In such a large bacterial concentration environment, the baby will not get sick!
Therefore, the water in the humidifier needs to be replaced every day. Cleaning and disinfection should be carried out at least once a week. Cleaning is not only good to wash with the water tank, but also the groove of the humidifier base. There are also bacteria, which are not easy to be found.
At the same time, do not add anything to the humidifier. No matter whether it is coarse, Radix Isatidis, only perfume, fungicide or toilet water, it is not recommended to use it in the humidifier. Because some drugs or essential oil ingredients, if inhaled into the lungs, can easily lead to rhinitis or asthma, or even have more serious consequences. Home use humidifier is best to use pure water, tap water because it contains calcium and magnesium, in the humidifier will lead to white powder production, pollution of the room air.
When using the humidifier, it should be far away from Baobao, not only because of unsafe electricity and radiation, but also because the baby in the humidifier is near, a large number of water particles will enter the baby's respiratory tract to stimulate the mucous membrane of the bronchus, causing discomfort in the expiratory tract.
Experts remind users to pay attention to the following points when using:
1. Patients with arthritis and diabetes should use air humidifier carefully. Moist air will aggravate the condition of arthritis and diabetes, so it is generally not recommended for such patients. If this kind of patients really need to use humidifier to reduce the incidence of some respiratory complications, we should consult with the specialist to determine the appropriate humidity, in order to stabilize the primary disease.
2. Clean the humidifier regularly according to the instructions. If the humidifier itself is unsanitary, the bacteria will float in the air with water vapor, which will also cause harm to human health.
3. Do not add tap water directly to the humidifier. Because there are many kinds of minerals in tap water, it will damage the evaporator of humidifier, and the water alkali will also affect its service life. Chlorine atoms and microorganisms in tap water may be blown into the air with water mist and cause pollution. If the hardness of tap water is high, the water mist ejected by the humidifier will produce white powder and pollute the indoor air due to the calcium and magnesium ions.
4. Adjust the humidity of humidifier at any time according to weather conditions and indoor and outdoor temperature. It is understood that many patients are only in the beginning of the purchase of air humidifier when adjusting the humidity, after use rarely to adjust. In this way, the effect of humidifier will be greatly reduced. Once the weather is rainy, the indoor and outdoor humidity will rise, and the humidity of humidifier will not be lowered, which will increase the humidity invisibly. It will make people feel sticky and uncomfortable, and it will not be conducive to human health for a long time. If the weather becomes too dry, and the humidity of humidifier is still not raised, the effect of humidifier will be weakened.
Daily maintenance of humidifier
1. The ultrasonic humidifier uses pure water for humidification, because the water quality in many areas is relatively hard, that is to say, the content of calcium and magnesium ions is high. In addition, the water treatment plant uses bleaching powder and other water purification agents, which are very unfavorable for humidifier humidification. Some calcium and magnesium ions are ejected together with water mist, dispersed on the object surface and ground, and form "white powder" scale after drying A part of it precipitates on the surface of the energy exchange piece and the water tank, forming solid scale, which is caused by the impure water quality. Moreover, the scaling on the surface of the energy exchange piece will affect the humidification effect, and even the failure to clean it in time will lead to the loading of the energy exchange piece, burning the energy exchange piece and electronic components.
2. Change the old water in the water tank regularly. Because the water quality will change when it is stored for a long time, do not drain water in the water tank and water tank when it is not used for a long time.
3. do not add inferior additives (such as perfume) in the water tank, which will easily cause cracks on the water tank and the base of the water tank, which will affect the normal operation of the machine.
4. When the humidifier is stored, please clean and dry the water part. If it is placed in a ventilated place, air dry it and then put it into the packing box.