With the increasingly warm weather, many people have already put away their heaters, but humidifiers are indispensable for users in the north, especially in Beijing, a dry place in spring. If you don't do a good job in moisturizing, you will be in a state of water shortage, and it is easy to have burning symptoms such as dry lips, sore throat, irritability and even fever. In order to improve the drying status, humidifier is necessary at home or office. Let's have a look with 360 common sense.
What's the reason for chapped lips?
The frequent chapped lips are caused by lack of water and vitamins. Usually, eat more fresh vegetables and fruits, pay attention to increase diet nutrition, and take Liuhe vitamin pills when necessary. In order to improve the phenomenon of dry lips and peeling, it is recommended to drink more than one cup of juice squeezed from three kinds of fruits every day, and supplement rich vitamin C and B, such as broccoli, kiwi fruit, carrot, etc. do not use spicy food, and it is very important to avoid burning. Of course, we can also use humidifier to relieve the surrounding dryness and improve the skin dryness.
The humidifier can spray out the thin fog like cicada wing in the work, which floats in the air to relieve the dry environment for you. So, how can we use it to make the humidifier's effect to the extreme?
Humidifier can increase the humidity in the air, improve the air quality and reduce the discomfort caused by air drying. However, if not used properly, it will bring the opposite effect, not only can not improve the air quality, but also cause various diseases.
How to use humidifier correctly?
It is found that when the air humidity is between 40% and 60%, the human body will feel good. Because if the air humidity is too low, indoor inhalable particles will increase, and people are prone to catch a cold; if the air humidity is too high, it will make the respiratory system and mucous membrane uncomfortable, leading to the decline of immunity, and it is easy to induce people with weak resistance to influenza and other diseases. So when we use humidifier to adjust the air humidity, we suggest that we should control the humidity for a certain period of time, and we'd better equip a humidity meter during the use time.
It is best to use cold boiled water
When using the humidifier, we suggest that the humidifier should be placed at a height of 1 meter from the ground, which is the best humidification effect. Unheated water is easy to produce Staphylococcus aureus, pneumonia bacteria and other bacteria in a short time.
Therefore, it is recommended that the user put in the humidifier cold boiled water or pure water which is naturally cooled after boiling. If you think it's too troublesome to boil water every time, you can also put the tap water for a day or so to allow impurities in the water to settle, and then only scoop up the water above.
In this "lazy" era, not many people are willing to cook a pot of boiled water for humidification. At this time, you can choose a humidifier that can automatically boil water for high-temperature sterilization, so that you can enjoy a comfortable climate in April without worrying about bacteria.
Do not add items to the humidifier
When humidifier is used, disinfectant, vinegar, perfume, essential oil can not be added at will, otherwise it will cause different degrees of disease.
Clean the humidifier regularly
If the humidifier is not cleaned regularly, people with weak resistance are likely to cause respiratory tract infection and even lung cancer. So we suggest that you clean the humidifier once a week and take a "bath" for it if you have time.
Who should not use humidifier?
Careful use of air humidifier in patients with arthritis and diabetes
Moist air will aggravate the condition of arthritis and diabetes, so it is better not to use this kind of patients. If this kind of patients really need to use humidifier to reduce the occurrence of some respiratory complications, at least we should consult with the specialist to determine the appropriate humidity, so as to stabilize the primary disease.
Too dry or too wet is not suitable
In fact, the most suitable relative humidity of air for human body is 40-60 degrees. Therefore, it is better for families using humidifier to equip with a thermometer with a dry and wet bulb to monitor the indoor humidity at any time, so as to control the opening of humidifier, so as to achieve better use effect. In addition, life and water can not be separated, floating in the air, and so do the microbes scattered on dust and objects. When the climate is dry and the living conditions are bad, they all sleep in different life forms. Once the temperature and humidity are appropriate, they will grow and reproduce. When the humidifier is used, the water in the air will increase, and some molds, bacteria and actinomycetes will germinate with appropriate temperature.
Beware of "humidifier pneumonia"
In recent years, there has been a new disease called humidifier pneumonia, which is similar to air-conditioning disease and caused by the unscientific use of household appliances. Harmful microorganisms in the air enter the human respiratory tract, and people with weak resistance will catch humidifier pneumonia.
Therefore, the elderly, children, as well as those with chronic lung diseases, such as bronchitis, asthma, COPD, etc., should use humidifier carefully.
Experts remind users to pay attention to the following points when using:
1. Clean the humidifier regularly according to the instructions. If the humidifier itself is unsanitary, the bacteria will float in the air with water vapor, which will also cause harm to human health.
2. Do not add tap water directly to the humidifier. Because there are many kinds of minerals in tap water, it will damage the evaporator of humidifier, and the water alkali will also affect its service life. Chlorine atoms and microorganisms in tap water may be blown into the air with water mist and cause pollution. If the hardness of tap water is high, the water mist ejected by the humidifier will produce white powder and pollute the indoor air due to the calcium and magnesium ions.
3. Adjust the humidity of humidifier at any time according to weather conditions and indoor and outdoor temperature. It is understood that many patients are only in the beginning of the purchase of air humidifier when adjusting the humidity, after use rarely to adjust. In this way, the effect of humidifier will be greatly reduced. Once the weather is rainy, the indoor and outdoor humidity will rise, and the humidity of humidifier will not be lowered, which will increase the humidity invisibly. It will make people feel sticky and uncomfortable, and it will not be conducive to human health for a long time. If the weather becomes too dry, and the humidity of humidifier is still not raised, the effect of humidifier will be weakened.
Although humidifier is a relatively small electrical appliance, the price is also relatively low. When purchasing, there are many precautions to remind you, so that you can better choose the product that suits you.
First, it is not good to use humidifier too dry or too wet according to the choice of housing area. Only scientific humidification can better protect your health and your family's health, so housing area is a factor to be considered before purchase. For example, a humidifier with a humidification capacity of more than 270ml / h is suitable for a room of 20 square meters, and a product with a humidification capacity of 540ml / h should be selected for a room of 40 or 50 square meters.
Second, choose the humidifier according to the brand. Although the humidifier is not an expensive electrical appliance, you can't just buy one and put it at home. All the friends who buy it want to be guaranteed in quality and have a longer service life. It's particularly important to choose a reliable brand. If you go to the store or supermarket, you can find that there are countless brands of humidifiers in the market, and the price range is from tens to hundreds of yuan. Most of the humidifiers of tens of yuan are produced by some small factories, only with humidification function, no sterilization and other functions, and there is no guarantee in the after-sales service, so it is not recommended to buy them.
Third, more and more functions of humidifier are selected according to their functions when purchasing humidifier, such as hot gas function, antibacterial function, aseptic humidification, silver ion sterilization, automatic constant humidity function, etc. these functions are more conducive to health than the original humidifier with only humidification function. How to choose a humidifier suitable for your own needs, for example, you are a beauty loving lady who wants to use Humidifier can moisturize skin and beautify skin, so you can choose the humidifier with hot air function; if you want to save effort, you can choose the humidifier with automatic constant humidity function, which can automatically humidify or stop humidifying according to indoor humidity, which is more convenient to use. For example, most products use humidity display technology, humanized display of temperature and humidity in the environment.
Fourth, according to the type of humidifier purchased, the humidifier on the market can be roughly divided into three types: electric humidifier, ultrasonic humidifier and pure humidifier. Due to the large power consumption and low safety factor, electrothermal humidifier is rarely seen in the market, so ultrasonic humidifier and pure humidifier become the mainstream of the market.
1. Before cleaning, please turn the power switch on the main unit to the "off" position, and unplug the plug, so that the cleaning is safer and there is no electric shock.
2. Please note that before extracting the water tank, please pour out the water storage inside the main engine, otherwise the water will easily flow into the body and damage the parts.
3. When cleaning, please use a professional detergent. During operation, pour the detergent solution into the water storage tank of the main engine, and shake it gently to make the scale fully dissolved.
4. When cleaning the scale, use a soft bristle brush to clean around the water storage tank first, but be careful not to hit the oscillator by gravity, otherwise it will be damaged.
5. Clean the water level sensor with a soft brush, and make sure to clean the scale, otherwise it will cause blockage and affect the normal operation of the machine.
6. After cleaning, pour out the detergent solution in the water tank
7. After pouring out the solution, clean the water tank with clean water. Do not splash the water into the air outlet, and pour out the clean water.
8. During descaling, it is strictly prohibited to use hard objects to scrape the energy change piece, otherwise, it will cause no fog in the next use.
9. During normal use, pay attention to the replacement of parts and components. The water softener needs to be updated regularly, and each Distribution Department has supplied parts.