In many people's minds, sleeping in a hard bed is good for the body's bones, and you won't get sore when you get up. However, not everyone can sleep in a hard bed, and hard bed is not the "hard bed" that people understand. Let's follow 360 common sense.
If the bed is too soft, the compression of human body weight will make the bed low in the middle and high around, and then affect the normal physiological curvature of lumbar spine, resulting in the contraction, tension and spasm of lumbar muscles and ligaments. But too hard bed will also cause pressure on some parts of the human body, resulting in an increase in the number of turns during sleep and insufficient rest. In addition, people's spine into S-shaped, bed is too hard to maintain the normal curve of the spine, the waist can not be supported, get up after the back pain.
Generally, patients with lumbar protrusion and lumbago, as well as some patients in the rehabilitation period after fracture operation, should sleep in a hard bed. Normal people and infants should not sleep in a too hard bed, especially from birth to the age of 3. If the bed is too hard, it is harmful to children's bone development.
If the bed is hard, you can put a 10 cm thick mattress on it, or put a brown mat on the bed. If you still feel hard, you can add another 5-8 cm thick mattress. There is a simple way to determine whether the hardness of the bed is appropriate: lie on the bed, press your hands under the waist, if your hands are compressed and not easy to extract, it means that the hardness is appropriate.
What are the standards for good beds?
First, whether a bed is good or not depends on whether its softness and hardness are appropriate. It is recommended to lie down and try when buying a bed
A healthy bed, after people lie up, they will not feel sunken, but when they lie down, they feel that there is a palm between their waist and the bed, rather than no gap at all. If there is no gap at all, it is likely that the bed is too soft. If the gap is too large, it means that the bed is a little too hard. It is not recommended to choose.
Second, the air permeability is also a standard to judge whether the bed is good or not
Our body needs to discharge a lot of sweat every day, which can reach as much as 750ml. Nearly one third of the sweat will be absorbed by our mattress, so it is necessary to choose a mattress with good air permeability. Mattresses with poor air permeability are prone to mildew, spring rust and other problems, breeding more bacteria and mites, which is very harmful to our health.
Thirdly, the environmental protection standard of the bed is also the standard to judge whether it is No
According to the national standard requirements, the formaldehyde content in mattress shall not exceed 0.050mg/m2. H. If the formaldehyde content of the bed you buy exceeds the standard, long-term sleeping in this bed will bring great harm to our body, so when choosing the bed, we must see whether the environmental protection of the bed is up to the standard. In fact, too hard or too soft bed is not good for the health of the waist.
Because, people sleep in too soft bed, the whole person is in the state of sinking down. In this case, our waist is not supported. In the long run, it is easy to have a feeling of backache, which is not good for the health of the waist. But the very hard bed, will cause the waist to hang on the bed, cannot let the waist get the full relaxation and the rest, causes the waist muscle rigidity, causes the waist muscle strain and so on waist disease.
Eight ways to maintain mattress
1. Adjust the direction regularly: after the newly purchased mattress is put into use, it is necessary to turn the front and back direction and up and down every three months in the first year to make each part of the mattress bear even force and increase the service life of the mattress;
2. Maintain air circulation: in order to ensure that the mattress interior materials are not affected with moisture and increase the comfort of the mattress, the air circulation must be maintained in the room where the mattress is used;
3. Avoid single point jumping or fixed-point heavy pressure on the mattress, and avoid standing on the mattress or single point jumping or fixed-point heavy pressure, which will cause uneven stress on the mattress, and avoid sitting on the edge for a long time, and shorten the service life of the mattress;
4. Do not use water to clean the mattress: in case of liquid pouring into the inner layer of the mattress, do not use water to clean. Immediately use a cloth with strong hygroscopicity to squeeze hard until it is absorbed, and then use a blower to cool and warm the air (hot air is strictly prohibited) or an electric fan to dry it. In addition, do not use dry cleaning liquid to clean the bed surface, which may damage the cloth surface;
5. Do not smoke in the bed or put the mattress near the flame;
6. Use of cleaning pad: to ensure the hygiene of the mattress, cover the cleaning pad before covering the sheet;
7. Matching of upper and lower mattresses: do not put boards between the upper and lower mattresses or put the upper mattresses on the damaged old mattresses. You can buy matching lower mattresses to extend the life of the new mattresses and sleep comfort. The surface of the mattresses is polluted and can be wiped with alcohol in time;
8. Careful handling: during handling, the mattress shall be placed on the vertical surface, and shall not be bent or folded, which will damage the setting frame of the mattress and cause distortion of the mattress.