In China, sweeping is an important part of the new year. One of the traditional Chinese customs. It originated from a religious ceremony of the ancient Chinese people to expel disease. The ceremony later evolved into a year-end cleaning. Chinese proverb says: on the 24th of the 12th month, dust sweep houses. People express their thoughts of eliminating the old and ushering in the new through sweeping. At the same time of cleaning, some families will throw away some old things, such as clothes, shoes, etc., and buy more things, which also represents removing the old and ushering in the new.
How can there be less glass cleaning in the big cleaning. Do you think it's easy to clean the glass? Then you are very wrong! The way is wrong. I'm sure it will make you doubt life.
Four ways to clean the glass, I have to see!
1. "The most labor-saving" glass cleaning method
Every time I wipe the glass, I have to put a basin of water beside the cleaning cloth, and then change the water, and then wipe and wash it, which is very troublesome. In my way, you don't have to run around all the time to change the dishcloth. It's time-saving and labor-saving.
Specific method: first of all, prepare several clean wet rags, then prepare a dry rag and a small plastic bag. After stacking the wet rags one by one, stack up the small plastic bags, and then stack the dry rags on the small plastic bags. With a paper clip, fasten several rags and small plastic bags from one corner. When cleaning the glass, first put the dry rag in the small plastic bag, wipe with the outermost wet rag, and then turn the plastic bag over, put the wet rag in the plastic bag, the dry rag outward, and then wipe the glass again. In this way, the glass can be wiped out soon. It's just called "take two pieces of cloth in hand, and make sure they are dry and wet. A plastic bag, easy to clean the window.
2. "The most convenient" glass cleaning method
It is very common for newspapers to clean the glass. But most of us use wet cloth to wipe the glass first, and then dry newspaper paper to form a ball, which does not reflect the "superiority" of newspaper wiping at all. In fact, the most convenient way is to use only newspapers and no rags.
Specific method: first soak the newspaper and agglomerate it, and then directly use it to clean the glass. Because the ink on the printing paper meets water, it can be released well, and the ink has a strong cleaning effect, so it can be wiped more cleanly. It's important to wipe the glass with a wet newspaper roll. You don't need a rag at all. Just throw away the used newspaper roll. You say it's easy.
3. "Cleanest" glass cleaning method
No matter what detergent you use to clean the glass, there will always be stubborn little stains on it against you. The problem is, you have spent a long time to wipe it, but you don't even know which side of the glass the little stain is on! To get rid of the little stubborn stains, let's wipe them in another way.
Specific method: take a wet cloth on the left and right hand respectively, wipe horizontally with one hand and longitudinally with the other hand on the back of the same glass. In this way, you can find out which side of the glass the little stain is on. Find the stain and you'll soon wipe the glass clean.
4. "The most environmentally friendly" detergent
There are many kinds of cleaning agents for cleaning glass. In order to be more environmentally friendly and lower carbon, we can use expired beer and white vinegar for cleaning.
Specific method: pour the expired beer into the basin, and then put the dishcloth into the basin to completely soak. After wring the cloth, it is directly used to wipe the glass. Because beer contains alcohol, it will evaporate quickly and will not leave a watermark on the glass. In the same way, white wine can also be used to wipe glass; to wipe glass with white vinegar, you need to mix the white vinegar and water according to the proportion of 1:2, and then wipe the glass with such water to prevent the glass from becoming flowery.
In addition to cleaning the glass, there are many "big jobs" waiting for you at the end of the year!
[task 1]: cleaning large curtains
Curtains, because it is inconvenient to remove and wash, are often washed only once at the end of the year. Dust and dirt naturally accumulate more, becoming the top priority for housewives to wash at the end of the year. So what's the way to clean the curtains?
1. Keep the washed curtains from shrinking: some curtains are easy to shrink, such as curtains made of neutral fabric. When washing, try to use neutral washing products to effectively prevent shrinking.
2. The curtain with thick dust: the curtain that is easy to be vacuumed is like velvet curtain. After dismantling, shake the curtain with your hands first, so that the dust on the surface attached to the flannelette will fall naturally, and then soak it in the water containing medium alkaline detergent for about 15 minutes.
3. Easily deal with curtain color protection: most of the curtain dirt is dust. If it is not white curtain, it is not recommended to use bleaching agent to avoid color change. You can choose neutral washing liquid products to clean and remove stains and achieve better color protection effect. For example, the white curtains at home turn yellow because of their age. Before cleaning, soak the curtains together with half a cup of salt, put them in the washing powder for cleaning after a day, and the curtains will be white again.
4. Give full play to the effect of cold water washing: many housewives have experience and feel that winter clothes are not easy to clean. In winter, the low water temperature and the increase of water hardness will reduce the effectiveness of the surfactant of washing products, and it is also easy to have insufficient dissolution when washing, which may lead to incomplete stain removal and detergent residue. Therefore, it is necessary to select appropriate washing products, such as tide washing powder, which contains a variety of active ingredients and water softeners, which can effectively cope with different temperatures and water hardness, and can also play a more effective role in removing stains in cold water.
[task 2]: clean the dirty kitchen
The kitchen is surrounded by oil smoke every day, which is the most important part of cleaning at home and also the most headache for housewives. Don't be afraid. Xiaobian has also searched for some tips for you:
1. Handle the thick bottom ash: the bottom ash can be washed with grass ash (straw ash, censer ash, mosquito repellent incense ash) and a small amount of water. The main component of the plant ash is potassium carbonate, which can react with the dirt at the bottom of the pot. It is healthy and effective. If you think the grass ash is troublesome, you can also try washing with washing powder. After washing, it must be washed with water to avoid the residue from seeping into the food.
2. Easily handle the range hood: before cleaning, start the machine, spray the detergent on the leaves and the inner wall, use the centrifugal force when the machine is rotating to remove the softened oil, and then clean the inner wall.
3. Large scale cleaning of microwave oven: the dirt in the microwave oven often brings great health risks. When cleaning, first use the special container of microwave oven, fill the water, heat for a few minutes, let the evaporated water wet the stain in the oven, then use the wet paper to wipe the dirt in the oven several times, and then use the washing spirit to completely clean the oil stain.
4. Oil apron cleaning: when cleaning cotton apron, you need to use washing products with good oil stain removal effect, such as tide washing powder, designed for Chinese consumers' daily stains, especially kitchen oil stains, with better washing effect.
5. Bathroom decontamination and cleaning: the long-term humidity of the bathroom is easy to cause black spots and mildew on the floor and wall, and dirt is often accumulated in the toilet and bathtub. When cleaning, it needs to use a detergent with a special formula, such as Mr. Weimeng's toilet cleaner, which can remove all kinds of urine stains, rust and other dirt in the toilet. The unique inclined spout design can shoot the toilet cleaning liquid to the hidden edge which is difficult to clean in the toilet, so it can clean more comprehensively.
[task 3]: clean the small corner of the home
In addition to the cleaning of large area and large fabric, there are often many small places and small objects to be cleaned at home, such as hook marks on the wall, oil stains on the dining table, etc. When cleaning, you can use some old things, which not only save labor, but also lower carbon and environmental protection.
1. Remove the mildew at the corner or the joint between the carpet and the wall: use the old toothbrush to wipe it repeatedly. If you encounter stubborn dirt, use the toothbrush dipped in detergent to brush it, and then wipe it with water.
2. Wipe off the sticky mark of the hook: first, spread the cotton dipped in vinegar around the hook to make the vinegar water penetrate into the tight and sticky gap. After a few minutes, the hook can be easily removed, and the remaining adhesive can also be wiped clean with vinegar. In addition, the dirt on aluminum products such as aluminum pot, aluminum basin and aluminum spoon can also be rubbed with vinegar, so that the rubbed aluminum products not only shine on people, but also do not damage the surface.
3. Wipe the glass easily: first wipe the glass with a wet cloth, then dip a little white wine with a clean wet cloth, and wipe the glass with a little force.
4. Make furniture bright as new: soak a piece of soft cloth in cool and strong tea water, and use it to scrub furniture such as tables and chairs to make furniture bright as new.
New year's cleaning, to remove the dust and dirt of old, to bring clean and healthy new year to the family. Learn smart cleaning, not only save time and effort for housewives, but also ensure the maintenance and cleaning of every corner and every detail of the home, so that your home will be a new, warm and clean place to welcome the coming of the New Year!
[task 4]: floor cleaning = floor maintenance
We often clean the floor, but after a long time, it's hard to keep the floor as bright as new. This is because when we usually wipe the floor, we neglect the maintenance of the wood floor or floor tiles. How to kill two birds with one stone, clean and maintain the floor at the same time?
1. Two ways to make the wood floor shine
Expired milk is used as paraffin. Expired sour milk is a good wood floor cleaner. Because the content of lactic acid in the sour milk increases, the dirt, remaining protein, fat and other components can be removed. It can be used as a substitute for paraffin to maintain the floor. Just mix the expired milk and water in a ratio of 1:2, put the dishcloth in the basin, soak it and wring it out. After wiping hard, you will find that the floor becomes bright.
Wash rice water as protective film. The water for washing rice is a treasure. It can not only clean fruit, but also clean wood floor. Rice washing water contains potassium, crude fiber and starch, and its pH value is about 7.2, which is weak alkaline, so it is suitable for cleaning. Wood floor use time is long, can accumulate a lot of dirt, the surface appears to have a layer of fog. Wipe with rice washing water, not only can clean the wood floor, but also can form a protective film on the floor surface, which looks bright, like waxing.
2. When the floor tile meets oil
When you can't get rid of the stubborn stains on the ground with all your strength, try using a cloth dipped in a bit of linseed oil. It can help to wipe off the stubborn stains on the floor tiles, and it can also help moisten the floor tiles, prevent cracks, and maintain a good finish.
[task 5]: give the lampblack machine a bath
Cleaning the lampblack machine is the most troublesome thing when cleaning. The greasy oil stain is that when you touch your hands, you will stick rubber gloves when you touch rubber gloves. Even if you use a lot of detergent, it is difficult to clean them. Let's think about it in a different way. Every family has an old bath towel. We don't prevent waste from being used. We use the old bath towel to give the lampblack machine a bath.
Specific method: dip some dry flour in the old bath towel and directly wipe the lampblack machine. After rubbing back and forth for a while, you can see that the flour adheres to the oil like the mud rubbed off, and they fall down one after another. The adsorption of flour is very strong. After grasping the oil stain, the oil stain will fall down with the flour. After the oil is almost rubbed, dip some water in the bath towel and clean the flour left on the lampblack machine. The lampblack machine will be completely new.
The old bath towel is very soft, it will not scratch the surface of the range hood like a steel wire ball. It is an ideal cleaning cloth