According to the research report, as many as 4.3 million people died of kitchen air pollution in 2012, when will the harm caused by indoor air pollution stop? Maybe, you don't know that the air in your room every day is turbid, and the air you breathe every day has harmful gases that you have never expected. Let's follow 360 common sense.
What are the sources of indoor pollutants?
1. Organic pollutants
Indoor formaldehyde mainly comes from building materials, furniture, various adhesive coatings, synthetic fabric wood-based panels and other places. Formaldehyde is a kind of gas with strong irritant odor and volatile organic compounds. Its effect on human health is manifested in stimulating eyes and respiratory tract, causing abnormal lung, liver and immune functions.
Benzene and its homologues toluene and xylene
Benzene and its derivatives toluene and xylene are colorless and aromatic, and exist in the air in the state of steam. In the interior decoration, due to improper selection of decoration materials or unreasonable construction technology, it is easy to form indoor benzene and its derivatives pollution. Toluene and xylene are harmful to central nervous system and autonomic nervous system. According to the national health standard, the maximum allowable concentration of indoor benzene is no more than 2.4mg/m3.
Volatile organic compounds
The effects of VOCs on human body are mainly eye and respiratory tract irritation, skin allergy, headache, sore throat, fatigue and other symptoms. VOCs mainly come from interior decoration materials / daily chemical products, fuels, etc.
2. Inorganic pollutants
The heavy metals in the air exist in the atmospheric particles, and the atmospheric particles (PM10) with particle size less than 10 μ m contain more heavy metals. It is reported that about 75% - 90% of heavy metals are distributed in PM10, and the smaller the particle size is, the higher the heavy metal content is.
Lead, cadmium, chromium, mercury and arsenic are common toxic pollutants. Their soluble substances have obvious harm to human body. Long-term contact with chromium compounds on skin can cause contact dermatitis or eczema. Excessive lead, cadmium, mercury and arsenic can cause harm to human nerve and visceral system, especially to children's growth and intellectual development. Heavy metal elements mainly come from furniture, interior wall coating and wall Paper and other outdoor sources from coal-fired fuel oil and chemical production of particles into the indoor will also bring heavy metal pollution.
Gaseous inorganic pollutants
Ammonia is a colorless gas with a strong irritant odor, which is very soluble in water and has corrosive and irritant effects on the contacted tissues. The atmosphere is highly irritant and has fast effects on eyes, larynx and upper respiratory tract, but its release period is also fast, which is less harmful to human body. The main reason for the existence of atmosphere in the indoor air is the concrete admixture used in the construction, the additive and whitening agent in the interior decoration materials.
It also contains harmful gases entering the room from the outside atmosphere. It is often due to geographical location. For example: the oxides of sulfur oxide carbon, mainly carbon monoxide (carbon dioxide does not belong to air pollutants), and nitrogen oxides.
3. Biological pollution
Biological pollution is mainly caused by damp and moldy walls, domestic garbage, pets, indoor flowers, carpets, air conditioners, furniture, etc. the main pollutants are bacteria, bacteria, dust and wax, etc. Through coughing, sneezing, and other spewing influenza virus, tuberculosis and Streptococcus and other biological pollutants.
How to deal with indoor air treatment?
Air purifier can absorb, decompose or transform various air pollutants (generally including PM2.5, dust, pollen, peculiar smell, formaldehyde and other decoration pollution, bacteria, allergens, etc.), and can effectively improve indoor air cleanliness under existing conditions. In recent years, it is favored by users.
Working principle of purifier:
The air purifier is mainly composed of motor, fan, air filter screen and other systems. Its working principle is: the motor and fan in the machine make the indoor air circulate and flow, the polluted air passes through the air filter screen in the machine, and then all kinds of pollutants are removed or adsorbed. Some models of air purifier will also be equipped with negative ion generator in the air outlet High pressure produces DC negative high pressure), which ionizes the air continuously and produces a large number of negative ions, which are sent out by the micro fan to form negative ion air flow, so as to achieve the purpose of cleaning and purifying the air.
According to the purification requirements, the air purifier can be divided into:
(1) Pure type. If it is located in an area with moderate indoor humidity, or the air quality requirements are not too high, the purchase of purified air purifier will meet the demand.
(2) Humidification and purification type. If it is located in a dry area, the air conditioner is often turned on to be wet by the air conditioner, resulting in the drying of indoor air, or the air quality requirements are high, then choosing an air purifier with humidification and purification function will be the most suitable choice. LG's future celebrity air purifier also has the technology of natural humidification, which uses scientific and technological means to realize water vaporization. Through the rotation of windmill or disc filter, harmful substances are left in the tray to be eliminated, and only superfine and clean water molecules are discharged into the air.
(3) Intelligent. If you like automatic operation, intelligent monitoring of air quality, or embodiment of noble taste, or need to be more dignified for gift giving, an intelligent air purifier is the best choice.
(4) Vehicle type. If it is used for car air purification, it needs to specially purify car odor, car formaldehyde and other car pollution, and can be placed in the car air purifier. Therefore, the best choice is car air purifier.
(5) Desktop type. That is, put it on the desktop, purify the air around the desktop within a certain range, and protect the healthy air purifier near the desktop. If you often sit in front of a computer, a desk, or a desk, but the indoor area is not small, or in a public place, it is not cost-effective or fashionable to buy a large air purifier at your own expense, the desktop type air purifier is a better choice.
(6) Large and medium-sized. It is mainly suitable for large indoor occasions, such as home hall, senior bank office, senior administrative office, important lecture hall, conference hall, senior hotel, hospital, beauty salon, kindergarten and other occasions.
(7) Central air conditioning system type. It is mainly suitable for single room or multiple rooms with central air conditioning or ceiling.
How much do you know about air purifier?
1. Select the right purchase channel
When buying air purifier, it is suggested to try to buy it in large shopping malls, electrical stores, brand stores, mainstream e-commerce websites and other regular channels.
As of 2013, the brand, function, performance, appearance design and price of air purifier are quite different, which makes people dazzled. It is suggested that consumers choose products according to their actual needs, not that more functions are better.
For example, for consumers who need to protect PM2.5, it is recommended to select air purifier with outstanding purification capacity of PM2.5. Newly decorated families can focus on the removal of formaldehyde and toluene outstanding ability of the air purifier.
2. Filtration technology
Particle Pollutant filtration technology is mainly HEPA filter, the quality of HEPA filter is uneven. Although some small brand filters have high filtration efficiency, they have high resistance, low energy efficiency ratio, and are easy to block, with short service life. It is generally recommended to select a deep dust containing HEPA filter with electrostatic electret, which makes the non-woven fiber with positive and negative electricity, effectively catching dust Many HEPA filters claim to have electrostatic electret technology to catch particles in the air. However, due to technical reasons, the electret charge of many filters will decay rapidly in a short time, resulting in the reduction of filtration efficiency.
The HEPA filter screen on the market, such as 3M electrostatic electret, can be selected. The same electrostatic electret technology is used with 3M mask to permanently ensure the efficiency of electret does not decline.
3. Pay attention to applicable area or clean air volume of particles (Cadr)
The purification capacity of the air purifier is mainly determined by the applicable area and the clean air volume of particles (Cadr: the rate of clean air provided). The relationship between the two is: applicable area = Cadr × 0.1. The purification capacity of other pollutants shall be combined with the applicable area. 
4. Energy efficiency ratio and energy efficiency grade
The air purifier is usually used continuously for a long time. As an important indicator to measure the purification capacity and power consumption of the air purifier, the energy efficiency ratio deserves our attention. The higher the energy efficiency ratio and the energy efficiency level, the more energy-saving the air purifier is, the lower the use cost is.
5. Ozone release
As a strong oxidant, ozone has a certain purification ability, but it is harmful to human body. The state has mandatory safety requirements for ozone emission from air purifiers, which is limited to ≤ 5 × 10-6% (ozone has fishy smell).
Want indoor air to be healthy, what respect should we strive to insist on?
Fast purification: at the initial stage of air purifier operation, it is recommended to operate at the maximum air volume level for at least 30 minutes, and then adjust to other levels to achieve fast air purification effect.
Purification pollution: when using air purifier to remove outdoor air pollutants, it is recommended to keep doors and windows in a relatively sealed state as far as possible to avoid the reduction of purification effect caused by a large number of indoor and outdoor air interactive circulation. Long time use, should pay attention to the stage ventilation.
Decoration purification: if it is used to purify indoor gas pollution (such as formaldehyde, benzene, toluene, etc.) after decoration, it is recommended to use it after effective ventilation.
Guarantee effect: replace or clean the filter regularly to ensure the purification effect of the air purifier, and avoid the secondary emission of pollutants adsorbed by the failed filter.
Long term unused: before the air purifier that has not been used for a long time is turned on again, its inner wall cleanliness and filter status shall be checked, and corresponding cleaning work shall be done, and the filter shall be replaced if necessary.
Indoor air pollution can not be ignored. If you want to breathe healthily, you should start from indoor health and do a good job in indoor air treatment and purification.