Women always choose color carefully before manicure, hoping to shape a pair of beautiful hands through beautiful color, but in fact, the shape of nails is also one of the indispensable factors to shape beautiful hands, even more important than color.
Human nails can be generally divided into five basic shapes: round, pointed round, pointed, square round and square. Nails of different shapes are suitable for different hands, personalities, working environments and environments
Based on the hardness and softness of goldeed wearable manicure, a group of experiments were carried out to match the manicure with the wearer's hand and character. The test results are as follows:
1. Oval nails are suitable for all kinds of hands, and the part that grows out of the nail bed can create a beautiful fingertip. Because of its elegant shape, oval nails are popular with elegant women
Tips for oval nail trimming: first polish horizontally from both sides to the middle until both sides are symmetrical, and then continue to polish from the edge to the center to make the outer edge of the nail appear oval.
2. Square nail is the shape of the classic French manicure. It is suitable for women with longer nails, larger nail bed and stronger character. Because the square nail has the effect of narrowing the nail visually and making the fingers more slender, it is called the ideal nail type.
Square nail trimming tips: first, trim the nail to a satisfactory length and shape; then grind horizontally from both sides to the middle, and grind out a 90 degree right angle from both sides, tilt the nail file, and grind the right angles on both sides to a slight arc.
3. Square and round nails are suitable for most people and are the most error free nail shapes. It combines the elegance of oval nails and the ability of square nails. If you don't know what shape you are suitable for, try square and round nails.
Square round nail trimming tips: first build a roughly square nail, then round the right angles on both sides until the outer edge of the nail is oval. Note: the feature of square and round nails is that obvious straight lines are kept on both sides of the nails, so do not polish the corners too smoothly.
4. Round nails are very cute, rarely seen in real life, suitable for people who are born wide or want to keep short nails and are reluctant to take too much care of modeling. Round nails can narrow the nails visually, making the nail bed appear thinner and narrower.
Round nail trimming tips: first, Polish horizontally from both sides to the middle until both sides are symmetrical, and then grind the part where the edge starts to corner into an obvious arc shape.
5. Almond nails are more avant-garde, suitable for fashion avant-garde women or women with artistic pursuit of nails. Almond nail has a higher requirement for nail bed shape, which is not suitable for those with too large or too small nail bed and thick fingers.
Apricot shaped nail trimming tips: first, trim the nail to a general shape that is symmetrical on both sides and more and more thin upward, then grind the nail into a cone from both sides to the middle, and grind it to a satisfactory effect.
In real life, many women are lack of attention and try for the really suitable type of nail, one is lack of patience to keep long nails, the other is lack of professional guidance.
Through the perfect reproduction of goldeed's wearable manicure, women have a choice of manicure, realizing tens of millions of different manicure methods. Its detachability and high cost performance realize the multiple choice of A-type; the patented back glue technology reaches the height of oxygen nail enhancement, which is beautiful and meets the comfortable demand at the same time.
What type a do you fit? I'm still wondering. Why don't you pick up goddeed and try it now!