Work plan after the Spring Festival
Work plan after the Spring Festival
Spring is the plan of the year. It's very necessary to make a good plan for work and study in order to get a good career development in the new year's workplace. For professionals, to make a clear plan for their career development is an important thing to pay attention to after the festival. Career planning is not only to solve problems, it is a systematic project, which needs the long-term attention of every professional. However, many professionals know the importance of career planning, but they don't know how to start. Experts pointed out that both new and old people can plan from the following two aspects at the beginning of the year.
Define the position first and then plan the annual goal
Some people say that they spent the past year muddling along, making time, being a monk and bumping a clock; others say that they were too busy to make sense, but they were too busy to be worth anything; others say that work was not a good thing, which made him never happy, even affected his family stability and health, and paid a heavy price for this "job". After the year of the ox, will the year of the tiger continue this situation? Now find an undisturbed time and space, seriously think about the following questions and write down the answers: what kind of person do I want to be in the new year? Is my career direction clear? What do you care most about at work: good environment? High salary? Promotion? Study? Physical exercise? Or the improvement of ability? Is the current company in line with its own values? Do you like and satisfied with your current job?
First determine your own ideas, clear your new year's goals, and then make specific plans according to the direction you set.
Do a good job of goal decomposition and timely improvement
Good career planning results from clear positioning and feasible goals. Career planning varies from person to person, and different objects have different needs, so the goals are not the same. However, the methods and processes of personal career planning are basically the same. You can learn from them.
1. To set the overall career goals, the annual career goals should be based on their own development, from two aspects of internal career and external career, which can be planned in different time span such as short-term (1 year), medium-term (3-5 years), long-term (5-10 years). Inner career includes knowledge, concept, ability, experience, achievement, psychological quality and inner feeling. External career includes job objective, job content, working environment, economic income, working time, working place, etc.
For example, a salesperson made a career plan for himself, and we show part of it (see the table):
With this overall goal, we will make a detailed breakdown of the goals and plans to be achieved in 2010. It's better to decompose it according to quarterly, monthly and weekly schedule and make it as detailed as possible. For example, to improve sales skills, from January to February 2010, to strengthen sales skills learning, the action plan is: read at least 8 books related to improving sales ability (you can make a reading list, and make a special mark after reading each one), and participate in at least one influential sales skills training. In this way, there will be a specific time and operation direction, which will be listed in detail and convenient for regular inspection. It should be reminded that career goals should not be set too high or too low, nor can they be imagined out of thin air. If you do your best but fail to achieve it, it will inevitably affect your mentality. If you set it too low, it will not be challenging, and will curb your own development momentum.
2. The process of making clear the action plan is mainly to analyze the gap between myself and the ideal goal and how to make up. It can be planned from three aspects: working conditions, job requirements and learning and charging. What are the new goals that can be challenged this year? From salesperson to sales supervisor, what are the requirements of other abilities besides excellent performance? How far is the gap between your ability and the position requirements of your supervisor? If you want to achieve the annual goal, what is your specific action plan? What kind of learning needs to be carried out, how to take it, and when to complete it.
3. Strengthen the ability of implementation, set goals and make plans. Instead of just writing them in black and white, we should let ourselves act and implement them according to the established plans. Only when we carry out the plan can we get close to our goal. We need to know that Rome was not built in a day and that success did not come from the sky. Pay not necessarily get, but not pay certainly not get.
4. Improve the plan in time some people say that the plan can't keep up with the changes, so career planning is just a matter of paper. It's true that the plan can't catch up with the change, but if we don't plan, we may always be in the dilemma of changing indefinitely. Only in a state of self-knowledge and self-confidence can people freely realize various choices. When you are very clear about your life goals and career goals, you will know how to choose the many choices in the workplace rationally. Once you have determined your life plan, when the general direction remains the same, timely adjustment of the short and medium-term plan will only speed up your goal and avoid detours.
5) evaluate whether the existing platform of career platform can let you fully demonstrate your ability? Or can you show your value and get enough sense of achievement in your current position? If you can, start your new year's performance in an orderly manner according to your plan. If you can't, then you should look for more suitable development space from other enterprises in the same industry.
Experts said: in the journey of life, you are the only captain of your own. Don't let others control your life boat, but sit in the helmsman's position and decide where to go. It seems that there will also be undercurrent in the calm workplace. It is necessary to make a good career plan at the beginning of the year if you want your career to develop smoothly.