After working in a company for a long time, if you feel dissatisfied with the current company, some people are hard to find the courage to choose to leave. This is because of the fear of job hunting in my heart. Why is there fear of job hunting? Now follow 360 common sense net to understand!
Why is there job hunting fear?
1. Fear of starting all over again.
In the face of the occupation that needs to be chosen again, there must be a lot of places for self-study. In the face of many aspects of job-hunting, as well as the new corporate culture and interpersonal relationship, we should not worry too much. At the same time of mastering recruitment information, we should adjust the career planning, evaluate the advantages and disadvantages of our own skills, accurately position ourselves, and strive to raise our strengths and return to the Jianghu.
2. Worry about finding a job without experience.
If you don't have enough experience, you should start from scratch with your own situation. Many new college students are very worried about their diploma, and no relevant work experience has become the "bottleneck" of job search. In fact, through the special supply and demand meeting for college students and other employment channels, we are all "new Dong, with almost equal conditions and opportunities.". According to the survey, 60% of foreign-funded companies like to use new employees, thinking that they have personality, enthusiasm, aggressiveness and plasticity. Of course, as a new employee in the workplace, the key is to take a long-term view, reduce the treatment requirements, be willing to learn, be willing to work overtime, and seize all learning opportunities to make yourself bigger and stronger.
3. The salary "falls in price" compared with others.
Don't blindly compare with others, but have your own position. Everyone wants to get rich rewards and reflect their self-worth. The problem is blind comparison and unbalanced mentality. Don't say that the original strength is far from the "up" ratio, even if the "hardware" is equal to each other, employment is still linked to interest, opportunity and other factors. In this regard, it is very necessary to be realistic, and we should not lose confidence because of the temporary "falling price". To aspire to a higher goal, we should also stand on the ground and survive. When the time is right, we will make a great success.
4. Worry about outdated skills.
If you are worried about your skills lagging behind, it is recommended to learn more new skills. You may as well understand that mastering the latest trend of the labor market and the necessary skill requirements of the industry, and participating in reemployment training in time can improve the deficiency. However, the knowledge and skills of job seekers can not be improved overnight. When applying for the job, you can admit your current shortcomings and emphasize that you are learning. Believe that your sense of crisis and self-confidence will win the recognition of the other party.
5. No one asked for too high qualification.
In fact, as long as there is a suitable company, the people with high qualifications will certainly rush for it. After all, the competition in the workplace is strength, high qualification, and experienced job seekers are very popular. But when you meet "Xiaomiao", you'd better make necessary cuts in your resume, and try to submit some unimportant experiences to the key experience related to the position you are applying for. Don't let the examiner be scared away by your "Big Buddha" at once. In addition, you should pay more attention to the development prospect of the company, and don't only see the immediate benefits, especially the interview. Don't ask for salary reduction actively, otherwise the other party will doubt your sincerity, confidence or real ability, and reduce the impression score.
6. The long-term unemployment fear is still fruitless.
If you don't have a job for many years, you need to combine your ability to find a suitable job. If many people are frustrated in finding a job, they should review it in time, and summarize the deviation in the process of application, whether it is a problem of ability, mentality or skill. If they do not meet the requirements of the employer according to the requirements of recruitment, their qualifications and abilities will not meet the requirements of the employer, so it is difficult for them to fulfill their wishes. We should combine our own professional and experience to find suitable positions and enterprises to meet the demand and supply. Of course, the opportunity worthy of the attention of job seekers is that unless there is no development opportunity in the previous industry, don't blindly "change careers". It is important to know that competitors have little chance of success, even if they get away with it, they rarely have outstanding performance.
If you really feel that the job in front of you is not suitable for you, you should give yourself more opportunities. If you want to enter the industry earlier, you will have an advantage over later. It's a normal phenomenon to have the fear of job hunting. The key is to be able to understand the current situation objectively. If you feel that your skills are insufficient, you can first improve your skills, and then apply for the job.
How to overcome the fear of job hunting?
I. dare to face everything. Facing the new industry, new field and new interpersonal relationship, we should have the psychology of daring to challenge. Combine their own advantages and disadvantages from the new adjustment of career planning, have an accurate position for themselves, develop strengths and avoid weaknesses, and learn to find happiness in the work!
2. Don't compare salaries with others. People are most afraid to compare with each other, which is easy to cause mental imbalance. When we don't pay attention to each other's competition, our mind naturally calms down. At this time, our focus is more on the realization of self-worth and our future planning. Set your sights on the long term. Don't let small things get you big. Don't be blinded by the immediate interests. Especially for the newly graduated students, the current salary does not mean the future salary. Make a long-term and reasonable goal strategy for yourself. At the same time, be down-to-earth and make a surprise when the time is right.
Third, worry about outdated skills. It is a clear mind to be able to clearly realize that your skills are backward. You may as well understand the new trends of the market, pay attention to the latest trends of the industry and the existing needs of the industry, and actively seek new breakthroughs. However, the knowledge and skills of job seekers can not be improved overnight. When applying for the job, you can admit your current shortcomings and emphasize that you are learning. Believe that your sense of crisis and self-confidence will win the recognition of the other party.
4. No one has asked for too high qualification. After all, the competition in the workplace is strength, high qualification, and experienced job seekers are very popular. But when you meet "Xiaomiao", you'd better make necessary cuts in your resume, and try to submit some unimportant experiences to the key experience related to the position you are applying for. Don't let the examiner be scared away by your "Big Buddha" at once. In addition, you should pay more attention to the development prospect of the company, and don't only see the immediate benefits, especially the interview. Don't ask for salary reduction actively, otherwise the other party will doubt your sincerity, confidence or real ability, and reduce the impression score.
Many college students just out of the school will have concerns when they are looking for a job, that is, they do not have any work experience, worry about their diploma is not enough and so on. In fact, for job seekers, most of the time they are on the same track, that is to say, everyone is the same, they have no experience in this job, so they don't have to worry too much. It doesn't matter if you have no experience. Learn slowly and set your sights far.