Lipstick is one of the necessary cosmetics for every female friend. Many people are very worried about the problem that lipstick is easy to fade. Today, I will tell you how to make lipstick fade easily, what are the precautions for lipstick application and the hazards of long-term lipstick application. Learn about it with 360 common sense.
How to make lipstick fade easily
Dry lips will peel, lips become deep, so how to paint lipstick will not look good. If you want lipstick to show color without removing makeup, you should first do a good job in lip care, remove dead skin, and make lips smooth and delicate. You can try the following lip care methods to repair your lips.
1. Apply vaseline to the lips, dig a little more, cover with plastic wrap, and apply hot towel for 10 minutes to soften the horniness. Finally, gently wipe off the dead skin with a cotton swab to clean it. You will find that the lips are super soft and moist. Once a week, the lip lines can be weakened, and the lips will look good. Let the lips smooth again.
2. Use the dead skin removing suit specially used for lip care, and then apply a layer of lip mask to moisturize, which can fade the lip lines and make the lips watery.
Lip Gloss priming
The dry lips will greatly reduce the color of lipstick and appear dry and full of sense of abundance. So before applying lipstick, you must first apply lip gloss to moisturize the lips. It can not only make lips full and full, but also make the mouth soft and bright.
Choose Lipstick by skin color
Lipstick of the same color can have different effects on people with different skin colors. So the choice of lipstick must be based on the skin color of the individual, not blindly. It is not recommended to choose too beautiful color for dark complexion, generally warm color will be better; while for fair skin mm, try to choose bright lipstick instead of light color. Too light color will make you look dull, so it is recommended to use pink lipstick.
Powder and make-up do not fade
If you want lipstick not easy to take off makeup, after using lipstick, you can use a thin tissue to hold your lips, and then brush with a little powder, gently sweep your lips, let the powder adsorb on your lips, and then apply a layer of lipstick, so that the color of your lips is not easy to take off makeup for a long time, and the effect is good.
Lipline application method
Lipstick is easy to fade and there are many ways to apply it, so it needs to be applied correctly.
Precautions for applying lipstick
1. Avoid applying lipstick for a long time
Make up should be absolutely light not thick, even if it is light make-up, do not smear lipstick for a long time. Although lipstick can make your lips look tender in a short time, long-term use can cause skin on lips to dry, swell and itch If these conditions have occurred, honey is a good way to care.
2. Do not apply directly to lips
People who often use lipstick will feel that their lips are not as soft and moist as they used to be. There is a relationship between age and improper use of lipstick. Generally speaking, there will be no discomfort after using lipstick, but a considerable part of lipstick, due to the lack of oil content or proportion, makes people feel dry and tight after using, and some lipsticks even cause local itching, pain, peeling and other discomfort. Therefore, before using lipstick, it is best to apply a layer of colorless lip care oil on the lips to fully moisturize the lips before using lipstick. This can not only make lip gloss, but also reduce the bad stimulation of lipstick on lips.
3. Remove lipstick before drinking water and eating
After many women smeared thick lipstick, they would only pay attention to the desalination of lipstick after meal, but never thought of removing lipstick before eating and drinking. Lipstick, after all, is a collection of chemicals. It's not a big problem if you eat it occasionally, but if you swallow it for a long time, it will cause a lot of damage to your health.
4. Thoroughly remove makeup before going to bed
Female lipstick must be careful when removing makeup. Lip and eye skin is very fragile, easy to irritation and allergy, plus lipstick and eye shadow, the most cosmetic products, must use a strong cleansing power of special cleansing liquid to clean, otherwise it will cause the deposition of harmful substances such as lanolin, causing lip wrinkles and lip color deepened. After using makeup, you should use lip gloss to protect your lips. You can apply the makeup cotton moistened with moisturizing lotion or moisturizing liquid to your lips for about 10 minutes.
5. Try to see if you are allergic after buying
Women with allergic constitution should use lipstick cautiously. When choosing products with safety guarantee, they should try it on the lower lip for one day first, and then continue to use it after observing no adverse reactions. Do not change the brand suitable for your own use. If you change it, you should try it for one day first. In case of allergic reaction, the use should be stopped immediately, and those with serious allergic reaction should go to the hospital for treatment in case of emergency.
6. Pay attention to the heavy metal content during purchase
Lipstick will be polluted in the process of production, sale and use. Therefore, even if the state has a limited amount of lead, mercury and other heavy metal toxic substances in lipstick, even if the content of harmful substances is very small, long-term use will also produce accumulation effect, causing harm to the body. In order to make the color more bright and less easy to fall off, the bad lipstick increases the dosage of heavy metal elements such as lead and mercury. If these "heavy metal lipsticks" are often swallowed, the consequences are unimaginable. Therefore, when purchasing lipstick, we must pay attention to the selection of formal and credible brands.
The harm of long-term lipstick
1. The lipstick with sweet taste contains saccharin. If you eat too much, it has been proved to cause cancer.
2. The artificial pigment in lipstick may be transformed into mutagen and cause cancer under ultraviolet irradiation.
3. Preservative, antioxidant BHA, which has been proved to be a quasi carcinogen, such as Paraben, can cause breast cancer.
4. The main components of lipstick are lanolin, wax and dye. Because of the complexity of lanolin components, it is easy to cause allergic reactions, such as chapped and peeled lips, sometimes itching or slight pain.
5. Lanolin in lipstick has strong adsorption, which can adsorb dust, bacteria, virus and some heavy metal ions in the air on the lip mucosa. When people are drinking water and eating, they can bring lipstick and the above harmful substances into their mouths, so that they can directly enter the body and affect their health.
6. According to the relevant foreign data, 18.2% of the causes of cancer in young women are related to lipstick. Lipstick contains a high amount of lead, cadmium and other heavy metals, and lead has accumulation. If inhaled into human body for a long time, it may lead to chronic lead poisoning, anemia, abdominal pain, acute renal failure and brain neuropathy.
Conclusion: if you want lipstick not to fade, you should do a good job in lip care. When lipstick is coated, lip gloss can be used to keep the lips moist. In daily life, pay attention to the use of lipstick after purchase, try not to be allergic, thoroughly remove makeup before going to bed, and wipe off lipstick before drinking water and eating. Long term use of lipstick will do harm to your health.