Today's women are proud of their tall, plump breasts. As a result, many women are trying to use drugs and equipment, hoping to fundamentally "change the world" and restructure "rivers and mountains". However, the main function of breast or breast-feeding, so, breast augmentation has an impact on breast-feeding? Now follow 360 common sense net to understand!
I. whether breast-feeding is possible after breast augmentation is related to the implant position of the prosthesis
Breast augmentation is usually implant prosthesis, according to the patient's age, occupation, cultural quality, chest shape width, body fat and thin, height, individual aesthetic and other factors, to choose the appropriate volume, width, uplift slope breast prosthesis. The choice of implant location is very important. The incision of augmentation mammoplasty is generally selected in the more concealed part. At present, the commonly used incision is around the areola and armpit incision.
Postmammary space implantation is to place the breast prosthesis under the breast tissue of the superficial layer of the pectoralis major muscle. The operation is simple, the damage is small, the appearance and shape of the breast augmentation position, and the touch of the hand are very natural.
The lower layer of pectoralis major is implanted into the deep layer of pectoralis major, which can reduce the chance of damage and fibrocystic contracture of the prosthesis.
Space separation is accurate, less bleeding and easy to separate. However, when 1 cm or 0 cm is separated from the sternum, the intercostal branch of the internal thoracic artery should be avoided to be damaged, otherwise it is easy to bleed.
The choice of implants in these two areas is because they are located at the back of the breast, so that the breast is not affected by the prosthesis. Even after childbearing, it will not affect women's lactation in general.
II. Breast structure
The breast is made up of breast and fat. At puberty, the breast is affected by hormones in the body, and gradually develops and increases, and finally reaches the mature state of swelling. The enlarged part is mainly fat and breast tissue. Breast tissue in the breast, usually only a part of the breast, it needs to be lactated in pregnancy when the development of swelling.
The ideal breast should be full conical or hemispherical, and the base is oval; the nipple is located at the top, protruding forward and outward and slightly upward; the skin of the breast is delicate, moderately hard and soft, slightly elastic, with soft hand feeling, symmetrical on both sides of the position and size, and located between the third and seventh ribs, sternum and lateral chest. The diameter of nipple is about 1, 0-1, 2cm, and the height is about 4-7mm. The diameter of areola is about 3,5-4,5cm.
Although breast augmentation surgery does not affect the future of breast-feeding, but if there is an accident, it is difficult to avoid breast-feeding problems.
3. Accidental factors affecting lactation
With regard to the current medical level of plastic surgery and the choice of materials and technology, breast augmentation surgery is safe to a large extent, and will not affect the future breast-feeding of women. However, once there are some accidents, involving the breast, resulting in infection, mass and fibrosis of the breast, it may affect the normal physiological function of the breast, resulting in lactation disorders.
Cause 1: rupture of prosthesis. If the prosthesis infiltrates into the breast tissue after rupture due to the product quality problems and external trauma, it will cause acute inflammation of the breast, and it is likely to block the mammary duct, resulting in poor excretion. If the treatment is not timely, or the problem is not properly handled and solved, it is likely to affect the secretion and excretion of milk, resulting in lactation problems.
1. Anti infection.
2. Remove the broken prosthesis.
3. If there is abscess, the operation should be performed.
4. Incision and drainage.
Cause 2: infection and massive hemorrhage. Surgical trauma is inevitable, and postoperative treatment is essential. Once infection or bleeding occurs, involving the breast, mastitis, breast fibrosis, breast mass and so on will occur.
1. Hemostasis and anti infection.
2. Remove the prosthesis.
3. Hot compress and physical therapy.
4. It is forbidden to use liquid silica gel to prevent flow and extravasation.
4. Information about breast augmentation:
Before you are ready for breast augmentation, there are some situations that you must know in advance.
1. When you go to see a doctor, the doctor will ask you about the size of the breast you expect, and what you think is important about the breast. This will help your doctor understand your expectations and make sure they are realistic.
2. At the time of treatment, the doctor will check your breast and make records about the size and shape of the breast, the texture of the skin, the location of the nipple and areola.
3. You should be ready to answer your medical history. These include: drug allergies, treatments, previous surgeries, and medications you're taking.
4. If you want to ask about the family history of breast cancer, you should answer truthfully.
5. If you are going to lose weight, tell your doctor that they can decide the size of the prosthesis according to your stable weight.
6. If you are going to be pregnant recently, you should tell the doctor that the doctor will determine the size of your prosthesis according to your requirements and actual situation.
7. Breast augmentation will not affect pregnancy and lactation in general, but it is necessary to choose a regular hospital and a skilled and experienced doctor.
8. In case of any problem, it is necessary to go to the hospital in time and treat it reasonably, regularly and systematically to prevent affecting the physiological function of the breast.