Waist health is related to everyone's health. For everyone's body, it is a connecting hub, which is crucial and important. We all know that if the waist is not good, there will be lumbar muscle strain or lumbar disc herniation. Today, let's talk about what are the common symptoms of lumbar muscle strain? Only by understanding its symptoms, can we find it in time, and do a good job in treatment and prevention can we improve our health. Let's take a look at it with 360 common sense.
What is lumbar muscle strain common symptom?
Lumbar muscle strain is caused by long-term overload work, patients will appear a lot of different symptoms, causing serious burden and injury to people's waist. To introduce some common symptoms of lumbar muscle strain.
1. Low back pain: most patients have a history of low back pain for weeks or months, or have a history of recurrent low back pain. The degree of low back pain varies, which can affect turning over and sitting. Generally, the symptoms will be relieved after rest, and the pain will be aggravated by exerting force when coughing, sneezing or defecating.
2. Lower extremity radiation pain: radiation pain in the sciatic nerve area of one side of the lower extremity is the main symptom of the disease, which often occurs when the low back pain disappears or alleviates. The pain starts from the buttocks and gradually radiates from the back of the sub thighs and the outside of the legs. Some can develop to the outside of the dorsum of the feet, the heel or the sole of the feet, affecting standing and walking.
3. Waist movement obstacle: waist movement is affected in all aspects, especially in later extension. A few patients were significantly limited in flexion.
4. Scoliosis: most patients have different degrees of scoliosis. The direction of the scoliosis can indicate the relationship between the location of the protrusion and the nerve root.
5. Observation numbness: the patients with a long course often have subjective numbness. Multiple localities are limited to the posterolateral leg, dorsum, heel or metacarpus.
6. Lower limb temperature: many patients feel cool. Objective examination shows that the limb temperature is lower than that of the healthy side. Some dorsalis pedis artery pulsation is also weaker, which is caused by sympathetic nerve stimulation.
Patients with lumbar muscle strain can take self-care according to the following methods to prevent and treat diseases.
1. Massage Shenshu, Yaoshu, Weizhong and Ashi points for 2 minutes.
2. Make a fist with both hands half clenched, and tap gently at the hollow on both sides of the waist. The force should be even and not too strong. Tap for 2 minutes each time.
3. Stand with your legs shoulder width apart, put your hands back on your back, and massage your sacrococcygeal muscles up and down along both sides of your waist for 100 times, in order to feel the fever in your waist.
4. Fork your hands at the waist, keep your legs shoulder width apart, relax your waist, breathe evenly, rotate and shake left and right before and after. The rotation range should be small at first and gradually increased, generally 80-100 times.
5. Pluck the pain points 10 to 20 times, then gently massage for 1 to 2 minutes.
Got lumbar muscle strain, lumbar muscle strain can't eat what?
Get lumbar muscle strain usually should pay more attention to their own diet, usually on the diet, eat some foods with high calcium content, such as milk, dairy products, shrimp skin, kelp, sesame paste, bean products also contain rich calcium, often eat, also conducive to calcium supplement, pay attention to nutrition structure.