In the history of the fierce generals, who is the first one in Chinese History: the so-called turbulent times give rise to heroes, and turbulent times also give rise to fierce generals. The turbulent times in Chinese history should start from the end of Qin Dynasty, followed by the wars of,,, Sui and Tang Dynasties, Liao and Jin Dynasties, yuan and Ming Dynasties, as well as modern warlords and anti Japanese, so the fierce generals should also be in these periods.
1. The most powerful general in Chinese history, he was able to carry the tripod. He was so angry that he wanted to pull out the mountain. He was known as the king of Western Chu. He was the only one who got half of China's rivers and mountains by one man's force.
2. The first hero of Sui and Tang Dynasties, a pair of eight edged purple and gold hammers in his hand weighs 800 Jin, and the horse in his hip pursues the wind and white clouds. At that time, almost no one could walk on three rounds in front of liyuanba's horse. It can be said that liyuanba, the king of Xifu Zhao, fought all over the world.
3. No. 13 Taibao, worship general Feihu, brave Nangong, and lead 3000 Feihu troops. He is thin and powerful. He is good at using a bi yanlao. No one in the world can go through three rounds in his hands. He is a Li Yuanba. During the Crusade, Li cunxiao led 18 cavalries to kill 80000 people in Huangchao, and rushed into Chang'an and burned the granary, killing the Huangchao army to pieces.
4. The first general of the Three Kingdoms, the third general of Liu Guanzhang, and the Sixth General of Cao Ying, are unparalleled in the world.
5. One of his generals, a tiger head gun with a thick mouth, was the first successor of gun Gao Si in the Five Dynasties and ten countries. Gao Huaide and Gao huailiang, xuansun, the founder of the Northern Song Dynasty, once picked 12 iron pulleys to analyze their bravery. Unfortunately, they died young.
6. Founding general. He is good at shooting with his long arm, and he is brave and powerful. He never fails in his whole life. He said that he could run a hundred thousand armies around the world. Among them, there is the name of "Chang hundred thousand". Everyone called him "the strange man in the world".
7. The monarch of the ran Wei regime, left holding a double-edged spear, right holding a hook and halberd ", rode a red dragon, died in his life of tens of thousands of enemies under his command, and created a case of nine victories in nine battles with weak attack.
8. A "God of war" in ancient China, who still has his voice and prestige in the great desert wind; although he died young, his ambition will last forever. ... "why do you live at home?" said Huo Qubing, a famous general who fought against the invasion of Xiongnu in the Western Han Dynasty.
9. Zhang Fei, taking the first rank of general among the millions of troops is like finding things out of his pockets. He retreated to Cao's army alone for millions. He fought hard. The only general Lv Bu feared was the fierce general!!
10. Peng Dehuai, a representative of the era of hot weapons, is definitely a great general like Zhang Fei and Chang Yuchun if he is transferred to ancient times.
Disclaimer: the above content comes from the Internet, and the copyright belongs to the original author. If you violate your original copyright, please let us know, and we will delete the relevant content as soon as possible.