When it comes to diabetes, we are also very familiar with it. When it happens, diabetes really affects our health. How can diabetic people exercise to reduce blood sugar? Then, we should pay more attention to what we can do to protect diabetic patients. Diabetes patients do not exercise, is to eat a big loss, do not spend money can reduce blood sugar things are not willing to do, blood sugar control is certainly not good! Now follow 360 common sense net to understand!
There are so many benefits of exercise for diabetics:
1. Exercise is helpful for diabetes patients to lose weight, because overweight will cause insulin resistance, which is extremely unfavorable for blood glucose control. It is a consensus that more exercise is conducive to physical strength and weight loss. In fact, it is very important to maintain the body weight within the ideal range in the treatment of type 2 diabetes, and exercise is an important means to maintain the ideal body weight.
2. Exercise can improve the insulin sensitivity of diabetic patients. Type 2 diabetes mellitus can not play the role of insulin. Exercise and some hypoglycemic drugs can improve the insulin sensitivity and enhance the ability of insulin.
3. Reduce the level of inflammatory factors in the body. Inflammatory factors are an important weapon for the body to fight against the invasion of harmful substances such as bacteria. Chronic inflammatory factors are the main culprit for chronic diseases such as diabetes, coronary heart disease and atherosclerosis. Studies have shown that long-term moderate intensity exercise can reduce the level of inflammatory factors.
4. Improve the metabolism of fat and protein. Hyperlipidemia is harmful. Exercise can promote the decomposition of fat, reduce the content of blood lipid in the body, strengthen the intake and oxidation of fatty acids by skeletal muscle, increase the sensitivity of skeletal muscle to insulin, and strengthen the protein synthesis ability of skeletal muscle cells.
Exercise therapy is one of the basic methods to treat diabetes. Exercise is conducive to increase the use of glucose in muscle tissue, thus reducing blood sugar. Due to individual differences, although it is of great significance for diabetic patients to adhere to certain time and intensity of exercise every day under the guidance of doctors, the following principles should be followed:
1. According to different people
We should encourage diabetic patients to take aerobic exercise. The intensity of exercise is only for people, so it is better to be able to talk with others in the exercise without feeling panting, not feeling too tired and muscle ache after rest.
2. Taking into account local conditions and interests
Fast walking is a simple and effective way of movement. In the same way, health exercise, social dance, Taijiquan, Taijijian and other sports are also worth promoting. It is also a very good choice to use the fitness equipment in the new community. These exercises are good aerobic exercises as long as they can last for 20 minutes. If we play sports together with our patients, we will encourage each other, exchange information and increase the fun of sports.
3. Monitoring blood glucose according to time
The best exercise time for diabetic patients is 30-60 minutes after meal; before and after exercise, we should pay attention to observe the change of blood sugar. It's better for those who have conditions to measure their blood sugar and record the time, type, quantity, exercise time and way of eating, and make a comparison with the changes of blood sugar; when they come to the hospital for further consultation, they should provide these information to the doctor and find out their own blood sugar fluctuation rules under the guidance of the doctor.
4. Choose exercise prescription due to illness
Exercise prescription is a prescription for quantitative exercise of patients. Diabetic patients should plan exercise items, exercise intensity, exercise time, exercise frequency and precautions during exercise in the form of prescription according to their condition, age, gender, personal habits, hobbies and other personal characteristics, so as to control weight and blood sugar. The core of exercise prescription is exercise volume.
Diabetes patients can generally exercise 20-30 minutes after one hour after meal, 2-3 times a day, with moderate intensity exercise, i.e. 80 kcal per 10 minutes. In addition, diabetics can do housework, but housework can't replace exercise. Because the amount of exercise in housework is often not enough.
Exercise selection for diabetes patients has a good effect on time
For diabetic patients, in order to control their blood sugar more stable, we should choose a relatively fixed time of day for exercise. Generally, it is recommended to exercise for one hour after meal to prevent hypoglycemia. It should be noted that different patients have special situations: some patients have "dawn phenomenon", that is, blood sugar often increases before breakfast, and these patients can choose to exercise before breakfast; some patients can only choose to exercise in the morning due to working hours and living habits, but they have an empty stomach in the morning Blood sugar is in the normal range, at this time, you should first eat a small amount of carbohydrates, and then exercise to avoid hypoglycemia during exercise; some patients in the application of insulin or hypoglycemic drugs to treat diabetes, exercise should pay attention to avoid the peak time of drug action.
Generally speaking, if diabetes patients can't move without special circumstances, they must move. Life lies in exercise. And diabetes patients insist on exercise is to add points for good blood sugar control. Exercise will also improve their body resistance, delight their body and mind, make their physiology and psychology healthier, and longevity is not a dream!