Motion sickness is a kind of disease caused by the stimulation of human vestibular nerve, such as bumping, swinging, rotating and accelerating motion, which is produced when people take a boat or an airplane. Some people will suffer from carsickness, seasickness and airsickness when they go out to play. Is there any way to reduce carsickness, seasickness and airsickness? This kind of physical and mental fatigue is called motion sickness, also known as motion sickness. Now follow 360 common sense net to understand!
Motion sickness is a kind of disease caused by the stimulation of human vestibular nerve, such as bumping, swinging, rotating and accelerating motion, which is produced when people take a boat or an airplane. Especially when braking, turning or starting suddenly. When you get off the bus and have a rest, you can gradually reduce or recover. About one third of the people suffer from motion sickness, which seriously affects their sea, land, air travel and other sports (such as taking the vertical ladder and rolling the ladder).
Six preparations before traveling can reduce the discomfort of motion sickness.
1. Two hours before departure, eat some easy to digest, less greasy food, not too full.
2. When taking the bus, choose the position in the middle of the bus near the window, facing forward. When driving in, it is not suitable to read books, read newspapers or play mobile phones. You can keep your eyes closed and enjoy music.
3. People who are often carsick or seasick should take medicine half an hour before taking the bus. When the vehicle and ship shake too much, you can take the seat face back, close your eyes and lie on your back. Patients with motion sickness can also relieve symptoms by adjusting their breathing mode, that is, from chest breathing to abdominal breathing.
4. Cut a piece of fresh ginger, stick it on the navel before boarding the car and boat, and fix it with wound ointment or medical tape. Drinking a cup of strong tea before getting on the bus or a small cup of warm boiled water with vinegar before departure can prevent carsickness.
5. Apply a little cool oil or peppermint oil to the forehead and the middle of the person if there is slight discomfort.
6. Do not take medicine when you are pale or nauseous. When uncomfortable, try to make your body more comfortable, take off your hat, loosen your neckline and trouser belt, and make your clothes loose. When you feel sick, you don't have to bear it and spit it out as much as you can.
Travel exercise vertigo
1. The travel schedule should not be too tight. When traveling, you should keep a happy mood, and don't be too excited or nervous, so as not to induce "sports sickness".
2. Pay attention to hygiene and Science in the daily life. Sleep enough, eat light, avoid excessive drinking, etc.
3. Choose the seat with small shaking as much as possible when taking the vehicle. Fix your head as much as possible, keep your eyes on the immovable target in the distance, and look less at the fast-moving scenery outside the window. You can also keep your eyes closed and calm.
4. Keep the vehicle clean. Don't smoke, don't spit everywhere, ventilate in time, reduce the smell stimulation of gasoline and fetid smell.
5. Pay attention to adjusting posture and breathing. When taking a boat, you can take a horizontal position. It is better to face the direction of the vehicle when taking a bus. When making a sharp turn, lean as far as you can to the side of the turn. Take a deep breath and hold your breath when you encounter a sharp descent of the fuselage until the flight is smooth. When riding on a vehicle, a wide belt can be tied up to reduce the range of visceral activity, so as to reduce the stimulation to the vestibular organs of the inner ear.
6. Take some effective measures. If the mouth contains a plum blossom, or in the forehead, temples, nasolabial groove on the application of a little cool oil, or in the navel paste a dampness pain cream, can effectively prevent or reduce "sports disease.".
7. Take drugs to prevent and treat "sports diseases" in advance. For example, the commonly used oral drugs for prevention and treatment of "sports diseases" are: chengxining, chlorpheniramine, atropine, lumina, diphenhydramine, etc., and human Dan and yushidan can also be selected. Generally, they should be taken 30 minutes before driving. If there is still a "motion sickness" condition, it can be used repeatedly. It can also be combined with finger pressure therapy, that is to use the tip of the thumb to press the "Neiguan" point on the three fingers of the wrist.