The health of teeth, whitening can have the power of smile. What do you do for the daily oral care? It's said that girls who love to laugh are not too bad during pregnancy, if you have white and healthy teeth, such a smile will stretch. Usually, people with yellow teeth must do a good job in tooth whitening, and pay attention to correct brushing to help whitening teeth. So, what should tooth whitening do? Let's follow 360 common sense.
8 best ways to whiten teeth
It's everyone's pursuit to have a white tooth, but in fact, many people's eating habits and habits lead to yellow teeth and ugly colors, so tooth whitening is what many people want to do, and many methods in life can help tooth whitening. Today's editor will introduce some tips for tooth whitening.
1. Sodium bicarbonate and salt: when brushing your teeth every day, add some salt and water to a proper amount of sodium bicarbonate, mix it well, not too thin, and apply it to your teeth, then use a clean cloth or toothbrush to dip a small amount of it and brush your teeth gently, it's OK!
2. Vinegar whitening teeth: put vinegar or white vinegar in your mouth for 1 to 3 minutes, then spit it out and brush your teeth. Although this effect is very good, but the teeth will feel very acid and numbness, so it will be done once about 2 months, otherwise it will be very harmful to the teeth. If there is bad breath, it is also suitable for this method.
3. Peanut whitening teeth: peanuts can also whiten teeth. In fact, in the process of eating peanuts, it is a process of cleaning teeth, so we should eat more peanuts to whiten teeth.
4. Brush teeth with orange peel powder: dry the orange peel, grind it into powder, brush teeth together with toothpaste, and the teeth will be white soon. Moreover, it has a strong antiseptic and sterilization effect, which can effectively fix teeth for a long time.
5. Lemon juice cleaning: after brushing teeth every night, use gauze to dip some lemon juice, rub teeth, teeth will become white and bright, lemon has strong cleaning power and whitening effect, and contains vitamin C, which can strengthen the root of teeth. It's a good way to whiten your teeth.
6. Cuttlefish bone powder cleaning teeth: cuttlefish bone powder can clean the dirt of teeth very well. Grind cuttlefish bone into fine foam to brush teeth, and the teeth can turn from yellow to white.
7. Strawberry teeth cleaning: crush a fresh strawberry and brush it or slice it with strawberry to wipe it. If you stick to it for more than a week, it will have obvious effect. You can keep it after you use it occasionally. It's economical. The effect is good.
8. Eating cheese after meals: cheese has the effect of preventing tooth corrosion. If you like cheese, you may as well eat some cheese after meals, which can not only enhance tooth health but also whiten teeth. It can be described as killing two birds with one stone.
What food does tooth whitening eat?
1. Salmon. Salmon is a kind of deep-sea fish. It is rich in fatty acids, which is helpful for cleaning teeth and strengthening teeth. Moreover, salmon is also rich in vitamin D, which is conducive to the absorption of calcium and effective health care for teeth.
2. Spinach. Spinach is a kind of green food, which is rich in magnesium and minerals. On the surface of the teeth in order to effectively clean some dirt, but also to thoroughly clean enamel.
3. Pineapple. Pineapple is a kind of plot material called protease, which is a pure original detergent to remove stains on teeth, so as to effectively remove plaque on teeth. In addition, citrus fruits can also stimulate saliva release and clean teeth naturally.
4. Apple. Eating an apple every day can effectively remove the dental plaque on the teeth. There is a very rich fruit acid in the apple, which can effectively dissolve the colored substances on the teeth.
What are the bad habits of damaging teeth?
Often overeating will also cause excessive intake of sugar and fruit acid, causing tooth decay. In addition, when eating snacks, saliva will be naturally released from the mouth, and the food is very convenient to be left on the teeth, especially starch food. After eating, it's best to clean with floss to reduce the damage of food surplus to the formation of teeth.
2. Always taste while using
Many people have a bad habit when they are eating. They always taste with one side of the teeth, forming a very unbalanced development of muscles and bone joints, which is important to cause tooth wear on one side, while the other side will produce the degradation of disuse. Most people will also have one side of the tooth disease, teeth in any discomfort, we must treat as soon as possible.