In the process of driving, people get carsick in addition to their hard work. It's like an escape. For people who get carsick, they don't get carsick without taking a car. People who get carsick in both cars and buses are actually very uncomfortable. What causes carsickness? How to alleviate carsickness? Now follow 360 common sense net to understand!
What is the cause of carsickness
1. Physical reasons. Generally, people with poor physique often get carsick when taking a car. People with relatively weak physique are more likely to get carsick than people with strong physique. This is due to the lower body immunity and weak adaptability. This kind of people usually pay more attention to exercise and enhance their physique.
2. Vestibular balance system. It may be some hidden problems of the body. The human ear has three parts: the inner ear, the middle ear and the outer ear. The vestibular organ of the inner ear can feel the stimulation of various specific motion states, and has the ability to adjust the body's balance perception, including three pairs of semicircular regulation and vestibular oval sac and balloon vestibule, which can generate excessive bioelectricity and transmit to the nerve center when stimulated. When the car starts, shakes, brakes, bumps, acceleration and deceleration occur, if the stimulation exceeds the tolerance limit of these vestibular peripheral receptors, it will cause dizziness, nausea and vomiting and other uncomfortable symptoms of carsickness.
3. Caused by physical discomfort. It may be caused by physical discomfort. If you have a cold before driving or suffer from upper respiratory tract infection, the virus may invade the vestibular balance system of the inner ear. In addition, if you have physical discomfort, your immunity will decline. Your adaptability and tolerance to changes in the external environment will be reduced, and you may be more prone to carsickness than usual.
4. Caused by vision. The eyes often look out, and the speed of getting on the car will cause carsickness. When taking a car, some people like to look out of the window. When the speed is fast, the static objects outside the car do relative movement with the car. The information that vision and inner ear vestibular balance system transmit to the center is not coordinated. It's like looking at the objects outside the car moving backward, but the vestibular balance feels that the body is moving forward. In this way, there will be conflicts between the two, causing confusion in the brain and carsickness. So people who are prone to carsickness, it's better to close their eyes and rest, or not look out of the window.
How to prevent and alleviate carsickness?
1. Smell the orange peel. You can first ask about the taste of orange. If you have orange peel on your hand, you may feel carsick. You can put the orange peel face out, under your nose, squeeze it with your fingers, and then breathe into it, which can also alleviate the symptoms. Because the orange peel will send out the essential oil with fragrant smell. People who are carsick can stop dizziness by continuously absorbing this smell.
2. Green essential oil and white flower oil. It's also a very good small method. If it's easy to get carsick at ordinary times, it's best to carry green essential oil or white flower oil with you. Once you have carsick symptoms, apply green essential oil or white flower oil to the temple and massage slowly, so as to relieve the symptoms. The same effect can also be achieved by dropping green essential oil on the navel and covering it with a sore patch.
3. Massage Jiuwei point. For the case of vomiting, it can be alleviated. Every time you ride a car, you will get carsick, and you especially want to vomit. Then you can relieve it by massaging Jiuwei acupoint. This acupoint is just below the pit of the heart, just below the bottom rib. Massage this acupoint when you feel sick and want to vomit. The symptoms can be relieved.
4. Fresh ginger sticks to navel. For carsick people, it's a good improvement to try. For people who often get carsick, prepare a piece of fresh ginger before taking the car, and then paste it on the navel, which can also alleviate the symptoms. Because fresh ginger is hot, it will produce certain stimulation on the navel and relieve the discomfort caused by carsickness.
5. Don't eat too much before getting on the train. Eat something before you get on the bus. It's good to prevent carsickness, but don't eat too much or too greasy. The more you eat, the more greasy you are, the more prone you are to nausea and vomiting. You can eat some light and nutritious food before you get on the bus, such as nuts, yoghurt and other protein rich snacks.
6. Drink more water. Replenishing water is very important for the operation of various functions of the body, and of course, it also helps to improve the synchronous function of motion receptors. I often advise people who have a history of carsickness to drink more water before getting on the bus.
7. Try to drive a car by yourself. When you're in a rocking car, your inner ear tells your brain that your body is moving. However, if you look at the seat in front of you, the eyes tell the brain that the body is not moving. When the brain receives the opposite signals from different sensors, this simultaneous interpreting can cause motion sickness.
Carsickness is rare among drivers, the study found. Because the driver's eyes will be focused on the road ahead, passing on the information that the brain is moving. If you can't drive, you can look at the road and the scenery along the way, which can greatly reduce the possibility of carsickness.
8. Open your eyes. Many people choose to close their eyes for a rest when they get carsick, but when they close their eyes, they are still sending static information to the brain, which is the opposite of other receptors. Therefore, opening your eyes to see the scenery will help relieve carsickness.
9. Don't look down to read books or mobile phones. When reading a book or mobile phone, focus on the fixed point, it is very easy to get carsick.
Carsickness is not without cause, because of physical problems or other symptoms, we should pay attention to prevention and improve, so that the phenomenon of carsickness will be reduced a lot. At ordinary times, we should pay attention to exercise, and taking more cars can reduce the harm and impact, which is very good for everyone to prevent carsickness.