Family is a warm harbor, but at any time there will be a variety of small accidents. How to accurately judge and implement first aid in the first time has become a knowledge we must master. Let's have a look with 360 common sense.
I. avoid taking painkillers for acute abdominal pain: in order to avoid covering up the disease and delaying the diagnosis, you should go to the hospital as soon as possible.
2. Avoid immediate reduction after abdominal injury and viscera prolapse: the prolapsed viscera must be disinfected thoroughly by the doctor before reduction. Prevent serious consequences of infection.
III. avoid using tourniquet for too long time: the tourniquet should be loosened every hour for 1 quarter of an hour, and records should be made to prevent the distal limb from ischemia and necrosis due to too long ligation.
IV. comatose patients should not lie on their back: they should lie on their side to prevent suffocation caused by inhalation of oral secretions and vomitus into the respiratory tract. Not to give comatose patients food, water.
5. Patients with cardiogenic asthma should not lie flat: because lying flat will increase the burden of blood stasis in the lung and the heart, aggravate asthma and endanger life. Half lying position should be taken to make the lower limbs droop.
Vi. patients with cerebral hemorrhage should not move at will: if there is a paralyzed person who suddenly falls into a coma or has suffered from cerebral hemorrhage during the activity, there is likely to be cerebral hemorrhage. Moving at will will will make the bleeding more serious. They should lie flat, raise their head, and immediately send to the hospital.
7. Don't bandage the small and deep wound carelessly: if bandaged carelessly after being stabbed by sharp instrument, it will cause anoxia of the wound and the growth of anaerobic bacteria such as tetanus bacillus, it should be bandaged after debridement and disinfection, and injected with tetanus antitoxin.
8. Diarrhea patients should not take antidiarrheal drugs in disorder: before anti-inflammatory, using antidiarrheal drugs in disorder will make it difficult to discharge toxins and aggravate intestinal inflammation. Antiphlogistic drugs such as Yimengting should be used after the use of antiphlogistic drugs such as metoclopramide, berberine and norfloxacin.
IX. do not rescue the person who gets an electric shock by hand: cut off the power supply immediately after finding someone gets an electric shock, and immediately arrange the wires with dry sticks, bamboo Yu and other insulators.
Objective: hemostasis; reduce blood backflow
1. Let the injured person sit or stand, do not lie down, and lean forward slightly.
2. Persuade him to breathe with his mouth and hold the cartilage of his nose with a little effort.
3. Ask him to vomit the blood in the outlet, because swallowing blood may cause nausea, vomiting, etc.
4. If there is a large amount of blood, it should be sent to the hospital immediately for diagnosis and treatment.
5. If there is a small amount of bleeding, release the pressure ten minutes later. If there is still bleeding, press for another ten minutes. Don't let the injured look up for the moment.
6. If the bleeding does not stop after 30 minutes, the patient shall be sent to the hospital for treatment.
Get an electric shock
Objective: get out of power supply; send to hospital as soon as possible.
1. Cut off the current quickly before contacting the injured.
2. If the current cannot be cut off, the injured can be separated from the power supply by insulating objects such as bamboo, wood or wooden chairs.
3. Check the condition of the injured. If the heartbeat and breath stop, cardiopulmonary resuscitation should be carried out immediately.
IV. notify the ambulance to send to the hospital for treatment.
Objective: to dilute the poison and send it to hospital as soon as possible.
Taking drugs or chemicals by mistake
Symptoms: vomiting, abdominal pain, cramps, unconsciousness, coma, dyspnea, and smudging marks on the corners of the mouth.
1. If the injured person is sober and the object taken by mistake is determined to be corrosive, it is forbidden to wash his stomach. He can drink fresh milk or egg white and other lubricants to prevent absorption.
2. If the injured person loses consciousness, do not give him any food or drink to prevent food or liquid from flowing into the respiratory tract.
3. Take the samples of toxic substances and vomitus to the hospital to provide direction for further treatment.
4. If you vomit or have diarrhea 12 hours later, you should still drink more water and seek medical treatment as soon as possible.
Gas or petroleum gas poisoning
1. Cover your mouth and nose with a handkerchief, or hold back your breath.
2. Open all doors and windows. Do not switch on or off electrical appliances or ignite fire.
3. Shut down the gas supply.
4. Move the injured to a place with fresh air circulation.
5. Notify the ambulance at a safe place.
6. If the injured person stops breathing, artificial respiration shall be carried out immediately.