Fracture fixation technology plays an important role in emergency treatment. Timely and correct fixation plays an excellent role in preventing shock, preventing wound infection, and preventing nerve, blood vessel, bone and soft tissue from being damaged again. Let's follow 360 common sense net to learn about it.
·When the fracture is fixed outside the hospital, the local materials are often taken, such as various 2-3cm thick boards, bamboo poles, bamboo pieces, branches, sticks, cardboard, guns, bayonets, and the healthy (lower) limbs of the injured, which can be used as fixed substitutes.
·The fracture fixation of the cervical spine keeps the head and neck of the injured in a straight position with the trunk; the board is placed under the head and buttocks, and the neck and both sides of the head are padded with cotton cloth and clothes to prevent the left and right swing; then the forehead, shoulder, upper chest and buttocks are fixed on the board with bandages or cloth to make it stable.
·The fracture of clavicle was fixed with bandage on the back of shoulder in the shape of 8, and the triangle towel or wide cloth was used to fasten it on the neck to lift the forearm.
·Humerus fracture fixation: 2-3 pieces of splints were used to fix the affected limb, and the triangular towel and cloth strip were used to suspend it in the neck.
·The forearm fracture is fixed with two boards, which are longer than the elbow joint, placed on both sides of the forearm palm and back respectively, and then tied and supported with cloth belt or triangular towel.
·Two wooden plates were used to fix the femoral fracture, and the thighs and legs were fixed together. It is placed in the front and back of the thigh as long as the waist, and the ankle joint is fixed together to prevent the fracture dislocation caused by the movement of these two parts.
·The lower leg fracture fixed fibula fracture can be fixed on the healthy limb without fixed material.
Five strategies for fracture fixation:
1. Cardiopulmonary resuscitation should be performed in case of respiratory and cardiac arrest; hemostasis should be performed in case of haemorrhage and shock, and fixation should be performed in case of fundamental improvement.
2. During the external fixation, it is forbidden to restore the deformity caused by the fracture, and the broken end of the fracture cannot be returned to the wound, as long as it is properly fixed.
3. The splint of the substitute should be longer than the joint of both ends and fixed together. The splint shall be smooth, and the splint shall be on one side against the skin. It is better to cushion and wrap both ends with a cushion.
4. It shall not be loose, tight and firm when fixed.
5. When fixing the limbs, the fingers (toes) should be exposed as much as possible to observe whether there is purple, swelling, pain, blood circulation disorder and so on.
What does fracture eat good to the body?
1. Eat more fresh fruits and vegetables;
2. Eat more vegetables with rich vitamin C, such as green pepper, tomato, amaranth, green vegetables, cabbage, radish, etc., to promote callus growth and wound healing.
3. Supplement zinc, iron, manganese and other trace elements. Animal liver, seafood, soybean, sunflower seed and mushroom contain more zinc; animal liver, egg, bean, green leaf vegetable and wheat flour contain more iron; oatmeal, mustard, egg yolk and cheese contain more manganese.
Fracture had better not eat what food?
(1) do not blindly supplement calcium. For the patients in bed after fracture, blind calcium supplement is not beneficial, but also harmful.
(2) avoid eating more meat and bone some people think that eating more meat and bone after fracture can make the fracture heal early. In fact, modern medicine has proved many times that fracture patients eat more meat and bones, not only can't heal early, but will delay the time of fracture healing.
(3) avoid partial food.
(4) avoid eating taro, taro, glutinous rice and other foods that are prone to flatulence or indigestion,
(5) do not drink less water in bed fracture patients, especially in spine, pelvis and lower limbs fracture patients, which is very inconvenient to move. Therefore, drink less water as much as possible to reduce the number of urination. Although the number of urination is reduced, more troubles also arise. If bedridden patients have less activity, intestinal peristalsis is weakened, and drinking water is reduced, it is easy to cause constipation. Long term bedridden * urine retention is also easy to induce urinary calculi and urinary tract infections. Therefore, bed fracture patients want to drink water, do not have to worry about heavy.
(6) avoid eating too much white sugar, which will lead to the rapid metabolism of glucose, resulting in the metabolism of intermediate substances, such as pyruvate, lactate, etc., making the body in an acid toxic state. At this time, alkaline calcium, magnesium, sodium plasma, will be immediately mobilized to participate in the neutralization, to prevent the occurrence of acid blood. Such a large amount of calcium consumption will not be conducive to the rehabilitation of fracture patients. At the same time, too much white sugar will also reduce the content of vitamin B1 in the body, which is because vitamin B1 is a necessary substance for the transformation of sugar into energy in the body. Vitamin B1 deficiency, greatly reduces the nerve and muscle activity, but also affects the recovery of function. Therefore, fracture patients should not eat too much sugar.