Some green knowledge you must know
Green environmental protection knowledge you must know
1. Bind the unused paper in the old exercise book and make a draft.
2. Collect the used draft paper, old workbooks and test papers, find a proper way, and send them to the paper mill for reprocessing into usable paper.
3. Save paper, fill up the draft paper, and don't just write a few numbers and throw it away.
4. Try to save paper as much as possible. No matter whether it is toilet paper or napkin, the one that can be replaced by handkerchief should be replaced by handkerchief.
5. Practice writing calligraphy and painting traditional Chinese painting on the waste newspaper.
6. Some wrapping paper can be made into handicrafts and beautified.
7. Try not to use disposable chopsticks.
8. Chopsticks or bamboo sticks can be recycled and made into handicrafts.
9. Do not damage or damage trees by mechanical means.
10. Plant more plants.
11. Send the remaining wood and sawdust in the decoration to the paper mill to reduce the number of trees felled.
12. Like the Japanese, we cherish every tree in our country and use laws to regulate people's awareness of protection.