Now, wechat has been integrated into us, but wechat scams are emerging in an endless stream. So, when using wechat, how to prevent deception? The following information is provided by 360 common sense. I hope it can help you.
Online fraud prevention tips
1. Conduct credit investigation on new customers. Please check local 114 to see if there is a registration.
2. Don't make blind decisions for unfamiliar industries and products.
3. In case of sudden huge profits, we must be careful of fraud. For example, the other side claims to have a large order, which is also very profitable.
4. Be calm and not be confused by false appearances. For example, if the other party requires proofing or samples, you can ask the other party to pay for it and test your sincerity.
5. It is not easy to get to the other party's location. Many swindlers who cheat on food and drink use this trick.
6. Office negotiation. To visit each other's company, don't just meet in a hotel.
7. Documents shall be complete and clear online fraud prevention technology and case summary online fraud prevention technology and case summary. For transaction documents, please keep them as vouchers.
8. Payment before delivery. The risk of prepayment is great, especially when making large orders.
9. You can also ask local or nearby friends to check first.
10. You can also confirm the local departments of the other party by phone: neighborhood committee, police station, real estate agency, bank, industry and commerce, Consumer Association.
Wechat fraud prevention tips
1. Wechat voting fraud:
In daily life, wechat friends circle voting is very common, especially "vote for baby" and "vote for XX selection". In many cases, everyone is hindering friends' face to help vote, but the cheaters are also using these channels for fraud. Some users see that familiar friends send such information in their circle of friends, click the URL link, download the "micro voting" software inside, the virus spreads out when downloading, automatically send the voting information to the contacts in the address book, and steal the user information. Group SMS is not deducted, but Alipay mobile phone and Internet banking should also be careful.
2. Wechat likes fraud:
Recently, wechat's message of "Jizan gift" was wildly shared. Like to send travel, air tickets, consumption cards Lin Langman's "surprise" always enlivens the circle of friends. In the face of the "praise thirsty" of the sharers, many people just like it without looking at the content. In fact, when you get so many compliments and exchange gifts or get free consumption cards, you will find that the rewards you get are "shrinking". There are also businesses that do not disclose the specific location of the business when they release the "like" information, but write a phone notice, but require participants to send their phone number and name to the wechat platform. Once the amount of information collected is enough, the "leather bag" website will automatically disappear, in order to obtain more real personal information.
3. Fraud as wechat friend:
In wechat, people judge a person's identity by name and head portrait. With this logo, people observe the content released by their friends in the circle of friends and chat in the group. You may have thought that the lawbreakers can download the user's Avatar and change it on their account, change the name as the user, become another you in wechat, and then swindle your wechat friends.
4. WeChat public fraud:
Nowadays, some public figures that pretend to be businessmen are really "real", which confuse netizens with official propaganda slogans and prominent corporate LOGO, which makes people mistakenly believe that this is an official account. Under the guise of "gift giving", the swindler first asks you to submit complete personal information such as wechat, mobile phone number, home address, etc., and needs to inform them of the "mobile phone verification code" they receive in order to finally get the gift. Many people hold the idea of "try it, don't spend money anyway" and "in case you get a gift", forward false fraud information, even send the verification code, which leads to the transfer of wechat wallet money.
Common sense of life fraud prevention
1. Believe in everyone, not everything. If you're not familiar with face-to-face communication, you should strictly follow the process, because you don't know whether the other end of the network cable or the other side of the phone is a person or a ghost.
2. Don't easily believe that so many lucky things will come to you. All winning notices and preferential announcements must adhere to one principle and spend after you get them.
3. Know some basic financial knowledge. For example, you should know that online banking can transfer accounts at a predetermined time. When someone gives you a screenshot saying that it has been transferred, you should make sure to transfer accounts before you operate. Because when you operate, others cancel the transfer at any time.
4. To meet a friend with rich experience in the Internet, before you decide something, you need to consult more with your friend's opinions. Sometimes you will pay less "tuition fees".
5. When you receive a very urgent call or online notice, you should first confirm the authenticity of this information rather than what the matter itself is.
6. Don't believe in authority or idolatry, rather hear and see the bad side more, don't easily believe the exaggerated and beautiful things, and don't let the impulsive brain replace the rational judgment.