Room handover is a university question. The procedures required in room handover, room handover procedures and room inspection skills are all common sense. Although the developer will have a special person to check the house with the owner at the time of delivery, experts suggest that the owners who receive the house for the first time should be accompanied by someone familiar with the house or friends who have bought the house. What are the procedures to be prepared before delivery? What is the basic process? Let's learn it with 360 common sense.
Many owners are not clear about the process of house delivery and inspection, which leads to a rush. Many documents are signed before they have a look at them, or they are lost after they have signed them, which leads to difficulties in safeguarding the rights when there are problems with the houses in the later period. Therefore, we must first have a clear grasp of the process.
What are the conditions for delivery?
1. It is verified to be qualified by the construction project quality supervision organization. Commercial housing is generally verified by the construction project quality supervision station of the district or county where it is located, and a written certificate of whether it is qualified is issued. If it is qualified, the quality grade, such as qualified, excellent, etc., must also be stated.
2. The real estate to which the residential house belongs must obtain the residential delivery and use permit. The permit for the delivery and use of houses is issued by the municipal or District Housing Development Bureau. Houses without license are not allowed to be delivered, and the administrative department of public security household registration is not allowed to go through the formalities of entering the house.
3. Go through the initial registration procedures of real estate, and obtain the certificate of new commercial real estate, commonly known as "large property certificate". In fact, as long as we obtain the certificate of mass production, we must meet the conditions listed in Articles 1 and 2. If the developer fails to obtain the "large property certificate", the developer cannot go through the formalities of house delivery. If the developer delivers the house key to the buyer in advance, the buyer shall refuse to accept it.
Many house purchasers enter the house for decoration ahead of time when the developer's house does not meet the legal delivery conditions. When the delivery period expires, the developer fails to deliver the house that meets the standard stipulated in the contract; or the supporting facilities are not in place; or there are quality problems or disputes over property rights; or some fees are not paid, resulting in the failure to obtain the residence delivery and use license and the commercial real estate ownership certificate on time. At this time, the buyer can only be in a dilemma: check out, has invested a lot of money, time and energy in decoration; do not return, there are many inconveniences in living, or simply can not live, moreover, even if you ask to check out, the buyer can not ask the developer to compensate for all their economic losses, because the buyer also has faults, but also should bear certain responsibility for the losses caused by early decoration Ren.
Check in process:
1. Check the owner's materials
2. The owner shall receive the "completion acceptance record form", "housing and land surveying and mapping technical report", "housing quality assurance" and "housing user's Manual" which shall be explained by the developer
3. Pay the remaining housing fund
4. The owner receives the key and signs the letter of receipt of residential key
5. Comprehensive acceptance by the owner
6. The owner raises questions, improvement opinions or solutions to the problems existing in the acceptance
7. The developer and the owner negotiate and reach a written agreement
8. If the problems in house delivery cannot be solved within 15 days according to the agreement, both parties shall reach a written agreement on the solution and time limit
9. The owner signs the handover form
Important steps for closing:
The delivery process seems to be tedious, but in fact, the most important process has four parts. When the buyer goes to collect the house, he should remember the following four important steps.
After the completion of the real estate and the developer has obtained the property right certificate of the house, they begin to handle the house handover procedures. Usually, the developer will send the delivery notice to the buyer in written form one month in advance. The specific unified delivery time can be checked in the notice. The buyer only needs to prepare the materials according to the instructions in the notice of delivery, and then go to check in on the same day.
Notes: the developer will check the owner's materials within the agreed time and place; the owner will receive the "completion acceptance record form", "housing and land mapping technical report", "housing quality assurance" and "housing use manual"
The buyer focuses on the quality of the house and the supporting facilities of the community to see if they are in line with the contract. If the first time home buyers are not assured that they can find a professional inspection company to inspect the house together, they will make a list of the local records to be rectified while inspecting, so that the developers can rectify one by one according to the list in time. At the same time, review the corresponding "construction project quality inspection certificate" and "new commercial real estate certificate".
Note: what should be checked in the closing of the building? There should be no less area, electricity, roof, ground, decoration, structure and external wall. The area of house purchase from the practice of house handover
(3) provide residential quality assurance and residential use manual
It is also the key point in the house inspection process to let the developer provide the residential use manual and the residential quality assurance. Because the residential quality assurance has the same legal effect as the commercial housing sales contract, which is a supplementary explanation of the contract. If there is any problem with the housing quality, it can be used as the legal basis for the developer to bear the responsibility for the housing quality. If the developer is unable to provide such documents, the buyer shall refuse to accept the house.
Note: the "completion acceptance record form", "housing quality assurance certificate" and "housing instruction manual" provided by the developer to the owner at the time of delivery must be the original rather than the copy
(4) sign the house handover letter
After the inspection of the house, if there is no problem to be rectified, the buyer can sign the house handover letter, pay the relevant fees and complete the house closing. If in the process of house inspection, it is found that there is a need for rectification, it is not necessary to sign the house handover certificate. In addition, after the developer has made corresponding remedial measures for the problem, it meets the delivery standard, and the buyer signs the house handover certificate.