Teenagers are addicted to the Internet, especially the pornographic websites, which do great harm. First of all, it will make them lost in the virtual world, self closed, estranged from the real world, unwilling to face-to-face contact with people. Over time, it will affect the normal cognitive, emotional and psychological orientation of teenagers, and may also lead to the split of their personality, which is not conducive to the shaping of their healthy personality and correct outlook on life Second, being addicted to the Internet may lead to mental addiction among teenagers. Now follow 360 common sense net to understand!
Teenagers' addiction to the Internet is mainly caused by the following reasons:
First of all, teenagers have a natural and spontaneous psychological tendency to actively explore the outside world. In the face of new things. And chatting, making friends and falling in love online is a way for teenagers to understand. Young people's psychological immaturity, for some unhealthy websites and games often have a curiosity to see, the results are out of control, indulge in them.
Secondly, the study pressure of teenagers in school is great and their spirit is tense for a long time. Obstacles and puzzles often appear in interpersonal communication. In addition, there is often a lack of communication between children and parents. All of these lead to teenagers in a period of physiological and psychological distress, long-term depression needs a way to vent. The Internet is undoubtedly a more convenient way.
Teenagers tend to be physically mature and have increasing sexual desire, but their sexual psychology is extremely immature and there is a general sense of mystery about sex. Driven by this mentality, it is vulnerable to the temptation of unhealthy websites and games.
Teenagers are addicted to the Internet. Once they leave the Internet, they will have mental problems and diseases such as mental retardation and abnormality. In daily life and study, it means that the behavior is abnormal, trance, nonsense, and the character is more and more strange. In this regard, we should actively educate and guide them.
1. Parents should actively communicate with their children on an equal basis and strengthen their spiritual care for their children. Parents should actively communicate with their children on an equal basis to understand their inner world, understand what they need and give them spiritual care, understanding and comfort. For example, the head of a family can often chat with children about things they are interested in, participate in meaningful activities they are interested in, respect their cognition, meet their needs for spiritual love, and reduce their desire to surf the Internet.
2. Actively take measures to divert children's attention, and lead teenagers' desire for knowledge to the right track. Parents and teachers should try to guide young people's direction of seeking knowledge. Starting from the positive psychological characteristics of teenagers, we can help them set up a great goal, cultivate their noble sentiment and strengthen their self-control. For example, the school often carries out various cultural and sports activities, hosts various interest groups for a long time, holds various characteristic training classes for students' strengths and interests, and actively encourages them to participate in social practice activities and various useful summer camps. Consciously shift the vision of teenagers from the Internet.
3. Carry out normal sexual knowledge education to eliminate the mystery and sexual depression of teenagers. Parents and teachers can teach them some sexual knowledge through appropriate ways. For children in the growth process of sexual physiological phenomenon and sexual confusion, we must not feel inconvenient to talk about and perfunctory. In the aspect of sex education, schools should set up formal sexual knowledge education courses in time to eliminate teenagers' sense of mystery and sexual depression. Make teenagers have a correct understanding of sex to eliminate their enthusiasm for pornographic websites.
4. Teenagers should strengthen their psychological quality and control. First of all, young people should set up a firm and correct goal to cultivate their control and endurance. We should strengthen the cultivation of our own sentiment, actively communicate with the outside world for some puzzles in our life, and seek external support from parents, teachers, friends and examples.
If teenagers want to surf the Internet, they can consciously transfer their goals, such as looking for a book and participating in some activities they love. If you can't give up the Internet addiction immediately, you can gradually reduce the number and time of surfing the Internet. When surfing the Internet, you should consciously overcome your curiosity and desire and avoid going to pornographic websites. If you can't control yourself, you can also let parents participate in supervising yourself.
5. Families and schools should communicate frequently, establish an effective monitoring system, and control the working and rest time of children who are addicted to the Internet. In order to build a good external environment.
From the psychological point of view, the external environment has a significant impact on the formation and development of teenagers' personality. For teenagers who are addicted to the Internet, it is necessary to find a psychiatrist.