In our impression, the fatigue caused by normal work activities can be relieved after sufficient rest. However, when you accumulate a certain amount of fatigue, it will evolve into extreme physical and mental fatigue. After a full rest, you can't get rid of fatigue. This state is fatigue syndrome. Chronic fatigue syndrome has gradually become one of the important manifestations of sub-health. Now follow 360 common sense net to understand!
How do you know that you are suffering from fatigue syndrome? Check whether you have backache, memory loss, no friends, and fatigue after exercise If these performances reflect your recent state, congratulations on your suffering from "fatigue syndrome"!
Chronic fatigue syndrome doesn't come to you for no reason. It's closely related to your physical, psychological and social factors. Bad ways and feelings are enough to make you suffer from this terrible disease, including long-term lack of sleep, smoking, drinking, excessive animal food, irregular food, eating too much, lack of exercise or physical labor, etc.
To deal with mental sub-health or fatigue syndrome, the following are needed:
1. Sufficient sleep time shall be ensured. Normal adults shall have no less than 7 hours of sleep every day. Proper lunch break will be better. When you feel in a bad mood or out of time, you need to have a good sleep.
2. Quit smoking and coffee. Smoking can block the delivery of oxygen to tissues, resulting in fatigue. Although coffee can refresh, it will consume B vitamins related to the coordination of nerves and muscles in the body.
3. Balanced nutrition includes not only delicacies, milk and eggs, but also coarse grains, coarse grains, vegetables and fruits, which is in line with the concept of scientific and reasonable balanced nutrition.
4. Take a shower frequently. Bathing helps to restore physical strength. When bathing, the water will send anions into the air and surround your body. Anions will make you feel happier and more energetic.
5. In combination of movement and stillness, we should avoid sitting for a long time and staying in bed for a long time at ordinary times. We should take a certain amount of time to exercise every day.
6. Cultivate a wide range of interests and hobbies, which can not only let the inner feelings be vented and communicated, but also beneficial activities can cultivate self-cultivation, cultivate sentiment, and assist in the treatment of some mental diseases.
7. Learn to relieve pressure. We need to know that eight out of ten and nine things in life are not satisfactory, and we need to learn to face all things calmly. We should strengthen our hearts and not be knocked down by any external pressure.
8. Eat more fresh vegetables and fruits. In order to enhance the function of the immune system and accelerate the recovery, we can choose a balanced diet containing 50% lettuce and fresh juice.
9. Drink plenty of water (8 cups a day) and juice. Also need to take cellulose, to ensure that the intestinal tract every day unblocked.
10. Eat less sweets. Sugar can over activate insulin, change blood sugar, make people tired, hard to sit and stand, and cause obesity.