Bad mood has a great effect on health, but many people tend to ignore it. As people pay more attention to health, they are more and more aware of emotional instability, and need to take some reasonable methods to stabilize it. For most people, it is mainly through the way of diet to regulate emotions. So, what foods can improve and regulate emotions? Let's learn more about it with 360 common sense.
The psychological causes of emotional instability may be as follows:
1. There are a lot of inner complex or vulnerable points, which are easy to be touched and stimulated. This is formed in the process of growth.
2. High emotional sensitivity and low tolerance (this has something to do with innate temperament and the growth of the day after tomorrow. I am a person with high sensitivity, so as a consultant, tolerance can be improved the day after tomorrow)
3. Low sense of self, too much self blame, self denial, will reduce their sense of self, just like shallow water, easy to slosh.
If the remedy is right:
1. Complex and weak points need self-development (it is recommended to find a professional consultant to solve the problem, and do not try to coach skills and in-depth communication)
2. High sensitivity is an advantage. To improve tolerance, we can stop when we have emotions and do not suppress them, that is to say nothing but to get along with our own emotions.
3. Self accusation and self denial also need self-awareness and growth. In this way, we can realize the existence of self denial and constantly realize it, which will gradually change the subconscious operation. At the same time, in life, we should pay more attention to our own advantages.
4. Other methods, including yoga, Taiji and other physical and mental exercises, can improve the emotional stability, not the kind of slimming and shaping, but increase physical and mental awareness.
What food can improve and regulate mood?
What does mood instability eat? It is suggested that in the choice of ingredients, do not miss the egg. Eggs are rich in choline, a nutrient that benefits the nervous system and contributes to the formation of neurotransmitters. Choline can help reduce anxiety, and people with anxiety disorders tend to have low levels of choline, according to a study.
不稳定的情绪对健康损害大，而且还会破坏自己的人际关系，建议适当的吃一些浆果。浆果含有丰富的抗氧化剂，可以保持免疫系统强大并抵抗自由基，但抗氧化剂也有助于改善大脑和认知功能，让你摆脱低落的情绪。浆果还含有一种叫花青素的物质，它有助于防止释放你体内的压力激素。 下次你感受到不必要的压力时，可以找到少量的浆果； 蓝莓尤其有助于帮助您的身体抵消压力对您身体的任何负面影响。
Unstable mood is harmful to your health, and it can also damage your interpersonal relationship. It is recommended to eat some berries properly. Berries are rich in antioxidants that help keep the immune system strong and fight free radicals, but antioxidants also help improve brain and cognitive function and lift you out of low spirits. Berries also contain a substance called anthocyanin, which helps prevent the release of stress hormones in your body. Next time you feel unnecessary stress, find a few berries; blueberries in particular help your body counteract any negative effects of stress on your body.
3. Wild salmon
When choosing ingredients, you can also eat some salmon, which is also a good choice. What does mood instability eat? Salmon is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which can prevent and improve emotional problems, such as depression and some emotional disorders. Omega-3 can reduce inflammation and protect neurons, thus having a positive mental effect. The study found that people with mood disorders and depression had lower omega-3 fatty acid levels than those without mood disorders and depression.
In the choice of fruit, avocado is also a good choice, it is recommended to eat a little. Avocado is a powerful antioxidant. Specifically, they contain a large amount of vitamin E, which is an effective antioxidant that helps fight against free radical damage and signs of aging. Avocado also helps to suppress depression and depression. One study showed that patients with depression had lower levels of vitamin E. Eat avocado several times a week to maintain good mood.
5. Fermented food
For those who like to eat snacks, it is recommended to choose some fermented foods as soon as possible when choosing snacks. Fermented food contains probiotics, probiotics are beneficial bacteria, which help to maintain intestinal health. What does mood instability eat? Probiotics can also have a positive impact on your mood, with a study finding that participants who regularly take probiotics have lower levels of stress and cortisol. Add fermented foods such as sauerkraut and tea fungus to your diet, or try probiotic supplements to ensure that your gut has enough beneficial bacteria.
Many people like to eat chocolate very much, because although the food is very bitter, it can relieve stress and tension. The food you eat can affect your mood. Choosing these foods can improve your mental state and make you feel happy and peaceful every day.
Emotional instability suggests eating more eggs, berries, wild salmon, chocolate and other foods. At the same time, it can also be combined with appropriate aerobic exercise to relieve their bad mood. Common aerobic exercises include swimming, running and playing ball. In terms of alleviating bad emotions, we can also take psychological therapy such as meditation, which is also effective. Finally, remind yourself to shift your attention when you are emotionally unstable.