What are the ways to treat oral ulcer
1. Honey therapy: wash and rinse the mouth, and then apply honey on the ulcer surface with a disinfectant cotton swab. Do not eat or drink temporarily after wiping. About 15 minutes, honey and saliva can be swallowed together, and then continue to wipe, a day can be repeated for several times.
2. Honey gargle method: 10% honey can be used for gargle, which can eliminate light, relieve pain and promote cell regeneration.
3. Auricularia therapy: take 10 grams of Auricularia auricula, Auricularia auricula and hawthorn respectively, fry them in water and drink soup to eat Auricularia auricula, once or twice a day, which can cure oral ulcer.
4. Zinc sulphate therapy: take zinc sulphate tablets or 1% zinc sulphate syrup, 40-80 mg per time for adults, 3 times a day, generally 5-7 days in succession to cure.
5. Chinese cabbage root therapy: take 60 g Chinese cabbage root, 15 g garlic sprout, 10 jujube, decoct in water, take 1-2 times a day, can cure oral ulcer.
6. Cocoa therapy: mix cocoa powder and honey into a paste, frequently contain pharynx, and treat oral inflammation and ulcer several times a day.
7. Rapeseed therapy: take 30g white radish seed, 30g mustard seed and 15g green onion seed, mash them together, stick them to the heart of the foot, once a day, can cure oral ulcer.
8. Walnut shell therapy: boil 30-50g walnut shell with water twice, and take it once a day in the morning and evening.
9. Apple therapy: take one apple (pear can also be peeled) and put it into a container. Take part in the cold water (not over the apple or pear to be boiled) and heat it to the boiling point. When it is a little cold, it will be eaten immediately with the wine in the mouth. It can be cured in a few days.
Treatment of oral ulcer
1. Gargle with ginger water
Patients with oral ulcer can gargle with hot ginger water, and gargle 2-3 times a day, generally 6-9 times the ulcer surface can be very good convergence.
2. Gargle with strong tea
Gargle with strong tea, because tea contains a variety of vitamins, can prevent and treat various kinds of inflammation, and has a certain auxiliary therapeutic effect on the rehabilitation of oral ulcer surface.
3. Gargle with radish and lotus root juice
Take 2 raw radishes, wash and mash the fresh lotus root for a while, remove the residue from the mashed juice, rinse with the juice, 3 times a day, for 4 days in a row.
4. Vitamin B2
We can grind vitamin B2 into a fine powder, then mix it with a proper amount of sesame oil, then make it into a paste, and smear it on the surface of your ulcer, do this 4-6 times a day. Vitamin B2 is not bitter, astringent, fragrant and irritant. It can effectively relieve pain. If it is used for 2-3 days, oral ulcer can be cured.
5. Vitamin C tablets
Compress the vitamin C tablet into the face and apply it to the affected area. It will be effective once or twice. Vitamin C can also be ground into powder. If it is a small ulcer, just apply a little to the affected area. If the ulcer surface is large, gently scrape the exudate from the ulcer surface, and then apply powder. 2-3 times a day, 1-2 times for the small ulcer, 2-3 times for the large ulcer, the pain can be significantly reduced, and the ulcer surface can be cured in 2-3 days.
6. Vitamin E
Puncture the vitamin E capsule with a needle, squeeze out the solution and apply it to the oral ulcer, keep it for 1 minute, take the medicine 4 times a day, use it after meals and before going to sleep, generally it can be cured in 3 days.