Common cold, also known as acute nasopharyngitis, is called cold for short, commonly known as "cold". It is the most common disease in the acute upper respiratory tract virus infection, mostly self limited, but with high incidence, wide impact, large amount, great economic loss, and can cause a variety of complications. 360 common sense network for you to collect three good little recipes to relieve the swelling and pain of the cold and throat, let's have a look.
Chufa juice for sore throat
[material] appropriate amount of water chestnut.
[system usage] wash the water chestnut, peel and slice it, mash it and wrap it with gauze to squeeze the juice. Slowly swallow the juice. Rinse several times a day continuously.
[efficacy and indications] cool blood and detoxify, clear throat and clear diaphragm. It is used to treat cold wind or sore throat.
Egg white sugar for sore throat
[ingredients] 2 eggs, 15g white sugar and a few drops of sesame oil.
[usage] break the eggs and mix them with sugar and sesame oil. Take it on an empty stomach, and eat it all at once.
[efficacy and indications] clear throat and moisten throat. Treat the pain of throat deficiency fire.
Shufeng Jiedu Decoction
[ingredients] 30g green leaves, 30g duck plantar grass, 30g seasonal green, 15g perilla and 15g Schizonepeta.
[system usage] add 250ml of water to the medicine and fry it intensively. Take three or four times a day. Severe fever, can take medicine 3 to 4 hours once.
[efficacy and indications] Shufeng jiebiao, Qingre Jiedu, Liyan Zhike. It mainly treats upper respiratory tract infection secondary to cold.
Food therapy for cold
1. Yinhua Douchi congee: 9g of honeysuckle, 9g of light Douchi, decoct with water, add 60g of Japonica rice, proper amount of white sugar, and cook congee.
2. Honeysuckle Mint drink: 30g honeysuckle, 10g mint, 60g fresh reed root. First add 500ml of water to the honeysuckle and reed root, boil for 15 minutes, then boil the mint for 3 minutes, filter out and add some sugar, take it gently, 3-4 times a day..
3. Coriander and scallion drink: 15 grams of coriander, 3 sections of scallion (with root), wash them, add some water, boil them for another 5 minutes.
4. Tofu, tempeh, scallion and white soup: cut 250g tofu into pieces, wash 12g light tempeh, put them in a casserole together with 15g scallion and white section, boil them with water, simmer for 5min, and take them when they are hot.
5. Lentil flower and agastache drink: 20g lentil flower, 12g agastache, 10g silver flower, proper amount of sugar. Wash the lentils, agastache and honeysuckle, add some water and decoct, season with sugar and drink.
6. Huoxiangye congee: 20g fresh huoxiangye, decoction for later use. First, cook congee with 100 grams of Japonica rice, add the fried agastache to boil, and then make it into agastache congee, take it twice a day.
7. Cong Ru Yin
Onion 2, breast milk (or milk) 30 ml. Wash the scallion and cut it open, put it into the cup with breast milk, steam it with water, then remove the scallion. Three to four times a day for two to three days.