Some people will suffer from carsickness, seasickness and airsickness when they go out to play. Is there any way to reduce carsickness, seasickness and airsickness? This kind of physical and mental fatigue is called motion sickness, also known as motion sickness. Now follow 360 common sense net to understand!
Motion sickness is a kind of disease caused by the stimulation of human vestibular nerve, such as bumping, swinging, rotating and accelerating motion, which is produced when people take a boat or an airplane. Especially when braking, turning or starting suddenly. When you get off the bus and have a rest, you can gradually reduce or recover. About one third of the people suffer from motion sickness, which seriously affects their sea, land, air travel and other sports (such as taking the vertical ladder and rolling the ladder).
Most susceptible to carsickness
If you know that you are prone to carsickness, you must avoid these eight situations. Let's take a look!
1. Watching mobile phones and playing games while driving, all of which require the fine activities of the eyeball, which aggravates the asynchronous information between the inner ear and brain, and easily leads to carsickness.
2. If you are in a state of poor physical condition such as lack of sleep or fatigue on the day of riding, it is easy to cause carsickness.
3. Being nervous will make the carsickness more serious.
4. The collar and belt are tied too tightly, which affects blood circulation and leads to carsickness.
5, perfume, antiperspirant, hair gel, air freshener and other irritating liquid or gas will increase people's discomfort and cause carsickness.
6. If you are full or eat indigestible food when you leave, you will easily get carsick.
7. When you take a car, if you take it in the opposite direction, you will get carsick. Don't try to do this!
8. When the eyes are closed for rest, there is no fixed bolster, the neck is shaking, and it is easy to get carsick.
Six preparations before traveling can reduce the discomfort of motion sickness.
1. Two hours before departure, eat some easy to digest, less greasy food, not too full.
2. When taking the bus, choose the position in the middle of the bus near the window, facing forward. When driving in, it is not suitable to read books, read newspapers or play mobile phones. You can keep your eyes closed and enjoy music.
3. People who are often carsick or seasick should take medicine half an hour before taking the bus. When the vehicle and ship shake too much, you can take the seat face back, close your eyes and lie on your back. Patients with motion sickness can also relieve symptoms by adjusting their breathing mode, that is, from chest breathing to abdominal breathing.
4. Cut a piece of fresh ginger, stick it on the navel before boarding the car and boat, and fix it with wound ointment or medical tape. Drinking a cup of strong tea before getting on the bus or a small cup of warm boiled water with vinegar before departure can prevent carsickness.
5. Apply a little cool oil or peppermint oil to the forehead and the middle of the person if there is slight discomfort.
6. Do not take medicine when you are pale or nauseous. When uncomfortable, try to make your body more comfortable, take off your hat, loosen your neckline and trouser belt, and make your clothes loose. When you feel sick, you don't have to bear it and spit it out as much as you can.