Hello everyone, welcome to xiaoyuji. Rooting agent can help plants take root quickly and promote the growth of plant roots. However, every flower lover has such a worry. Individual plants don't take root, which wastes time and mood. The following 360 common sense net will teach you how to make rooting agent at home, which is convenient and easy to see.
Spring is a good time for cutting. Huahua recently heard that some flower friends encountered the problem of cutting branches not rooting. Today Huahua will teach you how to make rooting agent by yourself, which can make roots grow without spending money.
White sugar solution
White sugar solution rooting agent is simple and effective. The rooting rate of Camellia and rhododendron, which are difficult to root, can reach more than 90%. People who have used it say it is good.
1. Melt the sugar with hot water, and the sugar water ratio is 1:10.
2. When the solution is cooled, insert the cut branches into the solution, and wait for about 2-3 minutes.
3. Take out the branches, clean the cutting surface with water, cut part of the cut with a knife, and then cut directly.
4. In the environment of 15 ℃, it will take root soon.
Rice vinegar solution
Rice vinegar solution can root plants, mainly because rice vinegar contains acetic acid and other nutrients needed by plants. The rooting agent of rice vinegar solution can be made at any time with remarkable effect.
1. Mix rice vinegar and cold boiled rice vinegar in the proportion of 1:100.
2. Put the branch to be cutted into the solution and keep it for about half an hour.
3. Take out the branches and dry them in the shade before cutting.
4. As long as it is warm enough, it will take root soon.
Willow can be seen everywhere in life, but do you know that willow bark contains a lot of growth hormone? It is because of the existence of this growth hormone that the wicker extract has also become a significant rooting agent.
1. Cut 10 sections of wicker about 10cm long.
2. Soak the wicker in water for 24 hours.
3. Put the branch to be cutted into the leaching solution, soak it for 6-8 hours, and then dry it, then it can be directly cutted.
4. If you want the branch to take root quickly, remember to put it in the environment of 15 ℃.
Vitamin B12 Solution
The solution obtained by dissolving vitamin B12 in water can not only promote rooting, but also effectively promote wound healing.
1. Take 1 tablet of vitamin B12 and grind it, add 50 times of clear water and stir evenly.
2. Soak the cuttings in solution for about 10 minutes.
3. Take out the shade and cut directly into the prepared nutrient soil.
4. As long as the temperature is suitable, it will take root soon.
Aspirin is a common drug in our daily life. The salicylic acid in aspirin can promote the roots of plants quickly.
1. Divide the aspirin into two parts, take half of the aspirin and crush it, and add 100 times of clear water.
2. Put the branch to be cutted into the solution and soak it for about 5 minutes.
3. Take out the branches and dry them before cutting.
4. If you want to take root quickly, the ambient temperature should be warm enough, about 15 ℃.
Everyone should know that aspirin, a drug that has existed for a hundred years, can treat various diseases and play a very good role in the history of human development, but few people know that it is also very good for flowers, and it can not drink pesticides.
The basis for aspirin to be used for flower cultivation:
Before writing this article, I not only looked up the relevant materials and usage, but also did some practice.
At the famous Rhodes island Kasetsart University, some aspirin trials were made, spraying the solution of aspirin on plants. The ratio of aspirin to water was 4 litres of water added to a tablet.
In many experiments, it was found that aspirin solution can promote plant growth, improve leaf yellow, and also help cut flowers to keep fresh and propagate.
Conclusion: aspirin solution can promote plant growth is not what nutrition it has, but it can improve the resistance of plant to fungi, so as to protect its growth from being affected, and directly enhance the immune system of plant.
1. Treatment of Wilt and yellow leaves
There are conditions for the treatment of yellow leaves of plants. Aspirin solution can prevent and treat yellow leaves and wilt caused by fungal infection. The treatment effect on Eggplants such as potatoes and tomatoes is the strongest. When planting tomatoes, if there is no good sterilization and disinfection work, it is easy to induce true bacterial infection. (the ratio is 4 liters of water for one tablet)
Spraying aspirin solution on plants can enhance the resistance of plants and indirectly promote the growth of plants. If the yellow leaves are withered due to improper watering and maintenance, aspirin has no effect.
2. Fresh keeping techniques of cut flowers
This one is well known. It is also used in the folk. When my mother used it to keep fresh and cut flowers, she used aspirin. Half of the tablets were directly dissolved in the vase, and water was added properly to keep the cut flowers fresh.
After the tablet is used, the preservation time is much longer than that of clear water. Aspirin reduces the ethylene production of cut flowers (ethylene will make plants wither and rot), thus delaying the wilting of cut flowers, and of course, the effect of antisepsis and sterilization.
3. The role of Cuttage Propagation
Aspirin solution can also improve the rooting rate of plant cuttings. First, dissolve aspirin in pure water or distilled water, and the proportion of dissolution is only one tablet and one liter of water.
The dosage should not be too much. Although aspirin can kill bacteria and disinfect, it is also harmful if it is too much. If the concentration is too high, the plants will wilt easily. Before cutting the soil, soak it in aspirin solution for several hours. It can be soaked for one night. In the morning, it can be directly cut in the slightly moistened basin soil, which can improve the rooting rate.