Clivia is a popular flower. In fact, it's not difficult to raise. Many flower friends can't raise it well. It's just that your maintenance operation is not proper. And now there are a lot of tips and tricks on the Internet, such as what to use for beer irrigation, eggshell, this and that, so you won't be able to raise them. It doesn't have to be managed in a very troublesome way to keep it well. As a result, it will die if this and that are added. It's not well kept. Let's take a look at it with 360 common sense.
君子兰（学名：Clivia miniata），别名剑叶石蒜、大叶石蒜，是石蒜科君子兰属的观赏花卉。原产于南非南部。是多年生草本植物，花期长达30-50天，以冬春为主，元旦至前后也开花，忌强光，为半阴性植物，喜凉爽，忌高温。生长适温为15-25℃，低于5℃则停止生长。喜肥厚、排水性良好的土壤和湿润的土壤，忌干燥环境。君子兰具有很高的观赏价值，中国常在温室盆栽供观赏。分株或种子繁殖。功效相同的尚有垂笑君子兰（C. nobilis），各地温室栽培，花色多样。君子兰的寿命达几十年或更长。君子兰是长春市的市花。
Clivia miniata (scientific name: Clivia miniata) is an ornamental flower of Clivia in Lycoris family. It is native to the south of South Africa. It is a perennial herb, with a flowering period of 30-50 days, mainly in winter and spring. It also blooms from New Year's day to Spring Festival. It is semi negative, likes to be cool and avoid high temperature. The suitable temperature for growth is 15-25 ℃, and the growth will stop below 5 ℃. Like the fat, good drainage soil and wet soil, avoid dry environment. Clivia is of high ornamental value, and it is often planted in Greenhouse in China. To reproduce in ramets or seeds. C. nobilis, which has the same effect, is cultivated in greenhouses with various colors. Clivia has a life span of decades or more. Clivia is the city flower of Changchun.
The root of Junzi orchid is fleshy and fibrous, milky white and very thick. The root system is thick and fleshy. At the base of stem, the persistent leaf base of Clivia expanded and embraced each other into pseudobulbous shape. The leaves are arranged in two rows from the short stem of the root. They are arranged in order, wide and banded, with round top, hard and thick texture, glossy and veined. The basic leaves are thick, sword like, leathery, dark green, glossy, banded, 30-50cm long, up to 85CM long, 3-5cm wide, gradually narrowed at the bottom, arranged in alternate, entire. 
Scapes are drawn from axils of leaves. If they are cured from seeds, they usually bloom when they reach 15 leaves. The flower stem is about 2 cm wide; the small flowers have handles, arranged in an umbrella shape at the top of the flower, funnel-shaped, upright, yellow or orange, orange red. The umbel is terminal, the flower is erect, several bracts are arranged in tile like arrangement, each inflorescence has 7-30 florets, many of which can reach more than 40. Perianth lobes 6, connate. The flower is slightly drooping, and the perianth is narrow and funnel-shaped.  pedicel is 2.5-5cm long; flowers are upright and upward, perianth is wide funnel-shaped, bright red, with yellow inside; perianth tube is about 5mm long, and there is a slight convex head at the top of perianth lobes of outer ring, and the top of inner ring is slightly concave, slightly longer than stamens; style is long, slightly extended out of perianth.
The berries are purplish red, broadly ovate. The flowering period is from New Year's day to Spring Festival, mainly in spring and summer. It can bloom all year round, sometimes in winter, or in June to July in summer. The ripening period of the fruit is about 10 months. It belongs to berry, purplish red. Flowers and leaves are beautiful.
I don't know the true gentleman in the flower. I wasted my life making love to the flower maker. Today, the flower tells you that the gentleman in the flower has three words of flower name, which is called Clivia. Clivia is a kind of plant that has flourished for nearly a hundred years. The value of Clivia is noble, clean and tidy, and not messy, because its unique symmetry has been liked by many people. Of course, the flower is no exception. The flower is also a gentleman LAN's little Mi Mei, the family's big and small seven or eight pots of monarch orchid, has one pot for nearly 10 years. The color of the leaves is not just green, but dark green, with a diameter of nearly 10 cm.
Today, our theme is how to maintain the Clivia correctly. Xiaohua sums up the experience of raising Clivia to share it with you. It's all dry goods. It's very practical. You can collect it.
About the maintenance of Clivia, floret summed up nine points.
1. Soil, Clivia is a plant that likes acid or neutral soil. If the soil in your home is too alkaline, Clivia is definitely not well cultivated. Soil is the root of everything. Go home and check the pH of your home soil. In order to change the pH value of the soil, floret will give you a reference data. When you change the basin next time, you should use it properly. Saprophytic soil (saprophytic soil is preferably oak leaves) is 55%, river sand 15%, pine needle 15%, charcoal 10%, pockmarks 5%. This is the best soil mix.
The use of soil has the following points to note: the soil has to be sterilized, and then sterilized with a spray pot. A small amount of plant ash can be added to the soil for flower planting.
2. Light, the Clivia likes the half shade environment, that is, the place with a little scattered light. If there is sufficient sunlight, the Clivia's leaves will become distorted, and the Clivia's leaves have a strong ability to light. In addition, it needs to achieve the symmetry of its leaves, and properly rotate the flowerpot to make its Clivia receive the scattered light evenly.
In order to prevent the influence of light on the leaves, we usually turn the flowerpot once a week, or use the auxiliary tool clip to make the leaves of Clivia more uniform.
3. Temperature. Clivia has no big problem with temperature. It's between 15 ℃ and 25 ℃,
4. Watering, because the growth of Clivia is very fast. In addition, the root system of Clivia belongs to the fleshy root system. When watering, it should not be too much, so as to prevent the root system of Clivia from waterlogging, and keep it moist when watering. The specific time is about 20 days earlier.
5. Fertilization. Clivia is a kind of plant that likes fertilizer. Fertilization can increase the freshness of leaves and the width of leaves. This is also what floret found unintentionally. The width of Clivia leaves is not determined by the age of cultivation, but by fertilizer. When applying fertilizer, we usually use potassium fertilizer, less nitrogen fertilizer, and we can use soybean fermentation in our home to water flowers. The effect is It's very easy to use.
6. Heat preservation: Clivia is not frost resistant in winter. If the temperature is lower than 10 degrees, it will be finished. It has been fully checked with other plants for 5 degrees. Clivia is still a more feisty plant. It is suitable to rely on the heat in winter. Because it will bloom in winter, so the heat preservation treatment should be done well.
7. To extend the flowering period, most of the flowering time of Clivia is from December to march of the new year. During the flowering period, it's better not to bask in the sun. The indoor temperature is about 20 degrees, which is the most suitable. The flowering period of Clivia can be fully extended for 20 days.
8. Protect the leaves. The leaves are short, broad, thick, green, bright and upright. Because after all, it is placed at home, so there will be a lot of dust falling on the leaves of Clivia, so Clivia's leaves also need to be regularly scrubbed to clean the dust on the surface.
9. The best time to change the pot is in spring and summer. At this time, the temperature rises and the activity of Clivia is relatively strong. This is the time to change a slightly larger pot for soil loading. For some Clivia can grow more exuberant.