General household, in addition to air conditioning, refrigerator, the most power consumption is the light! To save energy and money, it's important to choose a more energy-efficient light bulb. Today, 360 common sense will talk about the new energy-saving LED lights.
I. understanding LED lights
Before we talk about how LED lights can save energy and money, we should first understand what led lights are?
LED lights are made of semiconductor materials. Because of its small luminous area and low output energy, LED lights are not suitable for lighting in the past.
However, after continuous research and development and improvement, the luminous area of LED lamp is expanded, and its efficiency is also better than that of general fluorescent lamp or fluorescent lamp, which can be used for lighting purposes.
The advantage of using LED light is that it has no electric heating filament and does not need to discharge through gas. It is the most efficient light source at present. However, the disadvantage is that its price is relatively expensive, and the smaller the light source volume, the higher the light intensity (i.e. brightness) on the projection area, so the glare of the LED lamp is also relatively strong.
II. More expensive but more durable
Compared with ordinary incandescent bulb or tube, LED lamp is more energy-saving and durable! According to calculation, LED lamps can save up to 85% of electricity. Nevertheless, its illumination is no less than that of ordinary electric lamps, such as 13 watt LED bulb, whose brightness is equal to that of 100 watt ordinary incandescent lamp, and its service life is 15 times longer than that of ordinary incandescent lamp, i.e. about 15 years.
Compared with incandescent lamp, LED lamp is a little more expensive, but it can save money in the long run, because it has a long life!
In order to encourage Chinese people to save energy and replace ordinary incandescent lamps with LED lamps, according to the website of the national environment administration, since 2012, the price of LED lamps has been more affordable than that of 2009, and the average consumer can afford it.
III. advantages of using LED light
The use of LED lights can not only save energy and money, but also have the following characteristics:
1. The lamp tube can replace the fluorescent lamp, and the bulb can replace the incandescent lamp, which can save more than 85% of the electricity. It is very environmentally friendly and does not need to be replaced frequently.
2. The service life is more than 15 years, saving the cost of frequent lamp replacement and maintenance. Semiconductor chip is light-emitting, no filament, no glass bubble, not afraid of vibration, not easy to break, and its service life can reach 50000 hours (the service life of ordinary incandescent lamp is only 1000 hours, and the service life of ordinary energy-saving lamp is only 8000 hours).
3. No harmful substances such as mercury and lead, no ultraviolet, infrared, etc. Green light source, soft light.
4. The heat energy produced by LED lamp is lower than that of lamp tube, which can reduce the indoor temperature.
5. There is no adverse effect of stroboscopic, no noise interference.
6. High efficiency and energy saving: compared with the same brightness, the 3W LED energy-saving lamp consumes 1 kwh in 333 hours, while the ordinary 60W incandescent lamp consumes 1 kwh in 17 hours, and the ordinary 5W energy-saving lamp consumes 1 kwh in 200 hours.
7. Health: the healthy light contains less ultraviolet and infrared rays and produces less radiation (the ordinary light contains ultraviolet and infrared rays).
8. Green and environmental protection: it is free of harmful elements such as mercury and xenon, which is conducive to recycling. Common lamps contain elements such as mercury and lead.
9. Vision protection: DC driven, no stroboscopic (ordinary lamps are AC driven, so stroboscopic is inevitable).
IV. correct use of LED lamp
1. The lamp life will be reduced if the lamp is turned on and off frequently. It's unnecessary to turn off the light when you come back after only 5 minutes, but if you leave for a while, you have to turn off the light at will, which will save energy and money.
2. Using modulator, especially watching TV, can reduce the brightness of electric light, which can save power and reduce the dazzling brightness displayed from the TV fluorescent screen.
3. Clean regularly, and wipe off the dust on the bulb with a dry cloth, so that the bulb will not be covered by dust and the brightness is not enough, and the brightness must be increased to waste power.
4. Don't think that the less light, the less power. Placing electric lights in the space where there is a need to be able to light up at any time will save a lot of unnecessary electricity charges. For example, if there is a small light in the storage room, it is not necessary to always turn on the lights in the whole larger space in order to light up a small space.
V. selection of LED energy saving lamp
1. Different LED brightness (MCD) and different price. LED used for LED lamps shall conform to class I standard of laser grade.
2. Antistatic capacity. Led with strong anti-static ability has long service life and high price. Generally, led with anti-static voltage greater than 700V can be used for LED lighting.
3. The LED with the same wavelength has the same color. If the color is required to be the same, the price is high. It is difficult for manufacturers to produce pure color products without led spectrophotometer.
4. The leakage current LED is a unidirectional conductive luminous body. If there is reverse current, it is called leakage current. The LED with large leakage current has short service life and low price.
5. The luminous angle of LEDs with different purposes is different. Especial
Light angle, high price. Such as the total diffuse angle, the price is higher.
6. Different life span. The key to quality is life, which is determined by light decay. Small light decay, long life; long life, high price.
7. The LED light-emitting body of the chip is a chip. Different chips have different prices. Chips in Japan and the United States are more expensive. Generally, the prices of chips in Taiwan and China are lower than those in Japan and the United States.
8. The size of chip is indicated by the side length, and the quality of large chip LED is better than that of small chip. The price is directly proportional to the chip size.
9. The gel of ordinary LED is generally epoxy resin, and the price of LED with anti ultraviolet and fire retardant is expensive. High quality outdoor LED lighting should be anti ultraviolet and fire retardant. Each product will have different designs, different designs are suitable for different purposes. The reliability design of LED lighting includes: electrical safety, fire safety, applicable environmental safety, mechanical safety, health and safety, safe use time and other factors. From the perspective of electrical safety, it should conform to relevant international and national standards.