Because of global warming, summer is getting hotter and hotter, and people are more and more dependent on air conditioning. We will find that the air conditioner will produce peculiar smell if not used for a period of time. Today, 360 common sense net will talk about the causes of the peculiar smell of the air conditioner and how to deal with it. Friends who are interested in it will learn about it!
Causes of peculiar smell of air conditioner:
1. If the air conditioner runs for a long time, the filter screen and the copper strip of the air conditioner will squeeze some dust, and the fins of the heat exchanger will also be filled with dust, which will cause blockage when it accumulates to a certain amount; some peculiar smell will be generated, and the peculiar smell of the air conditioner will disperse into the air when the air conditioner is turned on.
2. After the air conditioner is cooled and heated, in many cases, there will be moisture in the interior of the indoor unit, so when the air conditioner is turned off, the air conditioner without the function of drying and mildew prevention will be shut down immediately, so the moisture in the interior will always exist, and mould will be produced in the long run, and the mould smell will naturally occur.
3. When the air conditioner is not used for a long time, it will also produce peculiar smell when it is started, because the condensed water on the heat exchange coil, fins and their surrounding parts is slowly evaporated, forming a high temperature condition around the coil that is suitable for microbial propagation, and a large amount of gas generated during microbial propagation will be released under the drive of the air conditioning system, which will become the source of odor.
4. Some non high efficiency filter systems at the end of air supply, such as computer room, hotel room, etc., although the interior decoration is good, the fresh air and air conditioning air supply are filtered, but dust can still be found near the air supply outlet and the window sill surface in some rooms, and a layer of dust can also be adhered on the surface of the internal parts of the machine. It is believed that a large amount of dust brought by fresh air and accumulated in these places not only carries microorganisms, but also provides indispensable nutritional conditions for microbial reproduction, resulting in peculiar smell of air conditioning.
5, if you often smoke in the air-conditioned room, spray perfume, make up and so on, then the room's air conditioner will pass through the cycle of the air conditioner evaporator (indoor machine) for a long time, adsorb on the evaporator or filter the Internet. After a long time, when the air conditioner starts, there will be a strange smell, and the air-conditioned room should be kept clean.
Handling method of peculiar smell of air conditioner:
1. Whether it is used frequently or occasionally, the air conditioner should be cleaned regularly. You can buy a special air conditioner cleaner. Open the inner casing and remove the filter screen, you can see the evaporator with metal fins. Spray evenly into the evaporator when the power is off. Start the air conditioner after waiting for 15 minutes, and the dirty things will go along with the condensed water flow to easily remove the peculiar smell.
2. In the process of air conditioning cleaning, it is not enough to only clean the filter screen, because the filter screen only filters part of the dust, there will still be a lot of dust, mites, pollen and mold accumulated on the radiator through the filter screen! And a large number of bacteria have accumulated. Cleaning and disinfection of heat sink is the key. We can do one step more each time to clean the air conditioner, clean the filter screen and clean and disinfect the heat sink of the air conditioner at the same time, so as to effectively prevent the growth of bacteria on the heat sink from polluting the indoor air and truly remove the peculiar smell.
3. The air conditioner should be disinfected once a month. Every year, the air conditioner should be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before it is turned on for the first time in the season change. However, in the month of frequent use of air conditioner, such as summer, because people may stay in the air conditioner room for a long time, the indoor air quality directly affects our health, so it is necessary to clean the air conditioner regularly.
At the same time, we need to maintain the air conditioner frequently to extend its service life. After the air conditioner has been cleaned correctly, we don't need to worry about smelling the peculiar smell anymore. We enjoy a cool and comfortable summer.
Cleaning method of air conditioner:
Cleaning tools: air conditioner cleaner, toolbox, steam spray cleaner, watering can, scraper, fin comb, lighting lamp, blade, duster, sewage bag, safety belt.
Cleaning agents: air conditioner special cleaning agent, universal foam cleaner, shell cleaner, purified water.
1. Check whether the air conditioner operates normally before cleaning, and then turn off the power supply.
2. Remove the shell and panel of the air conditioner according to the instructions and take out the filter screen.
3. Use 5L spray pot to wet the cleaning position, so as to foam more.
4. Spray the air conditioner cleaning agent on the cleaned wing with a spray pot, and let it react for 5-8 minutes so as to thoroughly penetrate, decompose and remove the fin gap and surface stains.
5. Scrape the foam on the surface of the fins with scraps. Unscavenged and deformed fins can be cleaned with finned comb.
6. Use the steam spray cleaning machine to sterilize, disinfect and decompose the cleaned fins at high temperature.
7. Use the air conditioner cleaner to clean the cleaned radiator with clear water.
8. Clean the filter screen and replace the panel.
9. Install the shell and panel, install the air conditioner back to the original installation position, and start the machine for 20 minutes for inspection and acceptance.