When a laptop is used for a long time, it will accumulate some dirt on the display screen, such as dust, fingerprints or other stains. How about cleaning the screen? How to maintain the computer every day? Today, 360 common sense will talk about this.
How to clean the laptop screen?
1. Soft bristle brush
Use a soft bristle brush to clean the dust in the gap of the keyboard first.
2. Special detergent
The display screen is easy to show finger marks and stains that are difficult to clean, because these stains usually contain oil, so they cannot be cleaned with water.
In this case, we can buy a special LCD screen cleaner for cleaning, the price is between 100-200 yuan, usually the special cleaner has detailed instructions. To remind you, try to go to the mall to buy a special detergent, not to save money and buy some unknown detergent, because this product is easy to be added with corrosive chemicals, which is quite harmful to the protection of the screen.
3. Clear water and soft cloth
If there is only some dust on the surface of the screen, use a soft cloth. If possible, you can also use a high-quality eyeglass cloth. Wet and wring the screen slightly with clean water. Wipe the screen regularly from top to bottom, left to right, and then dry the water mark with soft toilet paper.
If the use of rough rags or toilet paper, a long time notebook display screen is prone to scratches or bad spots.
II. Daily cleaning and maintenance of laptop
1. Maintenance of shell. To prevent wear and tear, for the most vulnerable top cover, we can buy plastic protective film on the market, and then stick it on the top cover. Although it's not good-looking, it can still play a very protective role, similar to the screen protective film of mobile phones. Some netizens have reported that the paint is easy to fall off at the corners of the machine after a long time. Here we can refer to the protection method of the new TV set, which is to use transparent tape to reduce it into small strips and stick it to the places where the corners are easy to wear, so as not to affect the appearance, but also to play a very good protective role.
2. Pay attention to the cleaning of the shell. In order to prevent accidents, it is necessary to shut down the machine, cut off the power supply and remove the battery at the beginning of cleaning. The shell of some machines is a composite material containing titanium. When the screen is opened at ordinary times, it is easy to leave fingerprints on both sides of the shell. After a long time, it is difficult to see. You can use a wet towel to dip some warm detergent, gently wipe the places with fingerprints at ordinary times, remove sweat and oil stains, then wash the towel, dry it with a wet towel, and then air dry it naturally.
3. Screen cleaning and protection. The most delicate thing in the notebook is the LCD screen, so pay attention to the cleaning and maintenance of the screen in daily use.
4. The screen is easy to be stained with dust. Usually, it can be brushed off with dry soft hair. When necessary, you can use the special cleaner and cleaning cloth to clean the screen dust and fingerprints of the notebook.
5. Do not use hard objects to contact the screen directly, otherwise the screen will be permanently damaged.
6. Avoid direct exposure to the screen from the strong sunlight, which is easy to cause the aging of the screen.
7. Turn off the screen when you don't use the computer for a long time, which can not only save power but also reduce the brightness of the screen.
8. With the use and cleaning of the keyboard, the notebook will inevitably enter into dust in daily use, which will affect the use of the computer, so the maintenance of the keyboard in use is particularly important.
9. You can choose to use the external keyboard when conditions permit, which can reduce the loss of the keyboard. Or you can choose notebook keyboard film, which is more convenient, beautiful and can protect the keyboard, to prevent dust and keyboard wear effect.
10. There are two kinds of daily cleaning work, one is thorough cleaning, which needs to be cleaned by removing the keyboard, which is more complex and not easy for ordinary people to operate; the other is simple cleaning, which can lead the book to come over after shutting down, pat the keyboard gently with your hand, and let the sundries and dust fall out with the gravity; you can use a small brush with soft hair to lower the key cap The impurities on the surface can be removed; the compressed air blown by the leather tiger can also be removed.
11. Some machines have a pointing bar on the keyboard, which is convenient for operation. But there is a rubber sleeve on the general mouse bar. If the user often uses the rubber sleeve with great force for a long time, it will deteriorate and fall off, so he should pay more attention to protection at ordinary times. At ordinary times, we should also pay attention to prevent direct sunlight. Pay attention to personal hygiene when using at ordinary times, and reduce the cleaning of the pointing rod so as to reduce the consumption.