The weather is cold, many fashionable mm choose fur for the sake of both temperature and beauty. Although fur is beautiful, it can also be dirty! Today, 360 common sense net will talk about the cleaning methods of fur. Let's have a look!
I. fur is not machine washable
Because the surface of fur fiber is composed of many scales, once the fur products are stirred and washed by washing machine, the fur products will be felt, which will destroy the excellent performance and affect the beauty of fur. Therefore, fur cutting can not be washed by washing machine, it is better to dry clean, or take it down and wash by hand.
II. Fur cleaning steps
1. Before cleaning fur, shake off most dust without damaging fur.
2. Prepare the crumbs, which can be: talcum powder, millet flour, wheat bran, brown rice flour, corn flour, which are often contacted.
3. Spray the surface of the fur with a watering can (never too wet to be soaked), and evenly and fully smear the dust on the fur until the root.
4. Gently rub the fur with your hands, and use a little strength on the obviously dirty parts. Add the powder chips according to the situation.
5. Repeat steps 3-4 until the dirt is fully absorbed.
6. Hang it up to dry. Do not expose it to the sun directly. Hang it in a ventilated place.
7. Shake off the powder after drying, or shake it off with bamboo and rattan gently.
8. The fur cleaning is finished, and the work is finished!
III. removal method of mildew taste of fur
1. Cleaning agent deodorization method: clean the leather surface with clean cotton cloth or cotton ball dipped in cleaning agent, and for some leather clothes with heavy mildewy smell, it is better to select some special cleaning agents for leather with targeted effect.
2. Hang the leather clothes in the dry and ventilated shade to remove the peculiar smell. When hanging the leather clothes, you can spray a little vinegar on the clothes. After the vinegar is dried, the taste will be gone, and the mildew taste of the leather clothes will be reduced or even disappear.
True and false identification
Method 1: you can peel off the fur to separate the two sides and look at the inner skin, just as you can see the effect when you peel off the human hair. There are pores, which are the appearance of growth. 3-9 hairs can be grown in one hair follicle. There are also general fur stitching, not the whole piece. Look at the interface, that is, the interface between one piece of leather and another piece of leather, and then compare the color of two pieces of leather, the length of the hair, and the number of each pore, the thickness, are different. These are places where artificial fur can't be fake.
Method 2: at a glance, the artificial fur is either too bright, with distorted luster, or the hair is tangled and untidy. The artificial fur that imitates animal pattern, its pattern is the same as other textiles, usually regular and orderly reappearance, looks very perfect. Real animal fur patterns can't be so perfect. And usually a coat needs to be made of several pieces of fur, so it is impossible to coordinate the color and pattern in the same way as artificial fur.
Method 3: you can also pluck a few hairs and burn them with a lighter. It has the burnt taste of animals, like the original taste of barbecue, and then watch the fire. It won't be very prosperous, because the oil content is very small. After flameout, read the ash balls by hand. It's easy to read them into powder. There is no caking or particle pimple. This is the characteristic of animal hair. You can have a try with one of your hair and you'll see. The man-made ones are made of chemical fiber, which will form a ball after burning and twist the particles by hand.
Method 4: pull the quilt hard, which is natural fur, while artificial fur. Or check the hair with light. There are long and hard needle hairs, thick and hard bristles and soft fluffy on the natural fur. The length of all kinds of hairs is different. The different parts, length, density and hand feeling of the whole fur are different, while the artificial fur is generally neat and rough.
In recent years, fur clothing has gradually become a popular trend. The so-called fur clothing is the clothing made of animal fur. Because it is made of animal fur, the cost is relatively high, so the price of fur clothing is relatively high. Due to its excellent thermal performance and fashion trend in recent years, fur clothing has become more and more popular. However, what kind of problems should consumers pay attention to when purchasing fur?
1. To purchase fur, you must choose the regular shopping malls and merchants with good reputation who have been operating for more than a few years. After all, fur prices are not cheap. It's not worth it to buy fake and inferior goods for the sake of small and cheap.
2. High quality fur has the characteristics of comfortable and soft hand, smooth and warm, uniform color and light weight. When choosing fur, you can touch it with your hands and tap it gently. If it feels rough and lacks three-dimensional sense, it is obviously not a high-quality fur. But high quality fur is also often very expensive.
3. Selection of fur origin: the fur produced by marten, which is the raw material of America, Canada, Denmark and Finland, is the best.
4. In terms of lining selection and accessories, a good fur lining must be anti-static, high-voltage and shrink resistant fabric, and the lining must be a live lining. When you lift it with your hands, you can see the lining net and fur wear knife line. In addition, its buttons must also be superior, matching with fur clothing, and the collar and sleeve must be made of fur from the same place.
(1) fur undoubtedly belongs to winter. When wearing fur clothing, please keep away from the heat source, especially the heater, because the dry heat will suck away the substandard fur, making the fur hard and brittle.
(2) pay special attention when eating in the restaurant. It's better not to put fur clothes in the deposit place, because the space is too small. You can fold fur carefully and put it on the chair, and ask the waiter to wrap it with a large cover, instead of hanging it on the hook or shelf. Simply put, fur also needs a place to eat, but it has to stay away from the table.
(3) if you sit in the car or in the cinema for a long time, it's better to take off your fur clothes to avoid crushing it. When folding, make sure that the hair side is facing out.
(4) pay attention to whether the articles you carry with you will damage the fur. For example, the straps of small handbags, especially those with metal chains, can wear fur. If you are a briefcase carrier, please be careful not to let the briefcase and fur touch for a long time.
(5) there are also some details that can not be ignored, such as not to buckle anything on the fur, but also to pay attention to whether the metal on the watch or bracelet will often rub against the cuff of fur clothing.
(6) wearing a silk scarf can prevent the grease and cosmetics on the skin from contaminating the collar of the leather coat. If you accidentally leave your cosmetics on the fur, be careful when erasing it. Usually, the better way is to leave the fur to a professional.
(7) never use sharp things to scratch the fur. Sharp tools will cause great damage to the fur.
(8) do not spray perfume on fur. Alcohol in perfume can make hair hard and brittle, and its oil quality sometimes gives off odour.
(9) don't try to comb your fur with a comb. If the fur on the fur is not smooth, curly or knotted, it is recommended that you send it to the professional department for treatment.
(10) it is not necessary to give up wearing fur clothes because of rain and snow. If the fur surface is wet, just grasp the underarm part of the fur lining, lift it up and shake it for a few times, shake off the rain drops on the surface, and then hang it in a dry and cool place for natural air drying. Never heat or bake or expose to the sun. After drying out, just pat the fur. If it doesn't look as beautiful as it used to be, it can be sent to a professional fur care shop for ironing and polishing.